Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention predictocompers.

Attention predictocompers.

As there has been some negativity over my withdrawal of 20 quid, i am giving you the chance to win it.

I am challenging you to a two legged midweek predictocomp game.

There is a home and away. To show my confidence you can play your home leg first, pick 12 midweek fixtures whenever, and i will do the same for the second leg.

Most points wins. I will pay Griff 20 quid if you win, conversely, i will expect 20 quid if i win.

Colin of Burleigh street.

Pay Griff the £20 you still owe from last season and then put up another £20 for your challenge.

Then you might get a taker.

Although, unless you pay the funds in advance, no-one is going to trust you to pay up if/when you lose.

Once bitten twice shy.

Hugh Reneging-B'stard.

Oh, negotiation. Ok. if i win i will drop my demand of 20 quid. If i win, i will require you Howloldboy to apologise for your thinly veiled abuse.

Can i remind you that the money was always voluntary, but in this case i promise to stump up. See the difference?

With interest, time, inconvenience etc, that £20 you owe Griff must have appreciated to at least £40 by now.

Personally, I would ban you from this forum until you pay up.

Frank’s right in that it was always voluntary, but if you have no intention of paying why offer it? Reneging on a promise strips a person of any honour and trustworthiness, and then waving it around as a spurious prize for another competition leaves me having serious doubts about his judgement, never mind his mental capacity.

Is that the mark of a man? Definitely not. In fact I find the whole of his behaviour quite feminine. I won’t ban him, but I might make reference to his doubtful s­exuality from time to time.

Good heavens.

Whoís Frank by the way? He gets mentioned a lot on here 🤷*♂️

Psaw = Frank.

It’s his name, first used by Kel over on the Cambridge board. When he was a man and sent me his money a couple of seasons back I had it confirmed so Frank it’s been ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Psaw = Frank.

Itís his name, first used by Kel over on the Cambridge board. When he was a man and sent me his money a couple of seasons back I had it confirmed so Frank itís been ever since.

Cheers, nothing worse than people who do not pay their debts..

Honesty costs nothing & it was all open & auditable when I beat Chalky in the Euros prediction league..

Did I mention he lost by the way? 😀😀

Following the unwarranted attack on my character, i must ask oldboy, piggy and griff for an apology.

I can only think this behavior is in response to my good natured joshing and wind ups.

If i dont recieve one, i shall resign from predictocomp.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast