Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cornet Crocked on his full PL debut.

Cornet Crocked on his full PL debut.

Scores a worldy then hobbles off with a hamstring injury.Can you phookin believe it FFS.

OMG!

Then we have a winning goal disallowed by phookin VAR in the last minute of extra time.Definitely not our day today.

Unforgettable VAR decision was correct.

Corneto and Vydra both injured....I hope not - and besides, dont need the dysfunctional and inept amateurs at Burnley to be served with any stunt as a pretext for their inadequacies.

Have we any fit goalkeepers to replace Pope ? Don't know about the England squad, that comic should be nowhere near ours. FFS.

Cornet Looks like a Magnum!

Looks like a breath of fresh air, fingers cross its just a niggle as reported

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Have we any fit goalkeepers to replace Pope ? Don't know about the England squad, that comic should be nowhere near ours. FFS.
    The second was horrendous. WTF was he doing?

I've never been 100% convinced by him, and I'm still not, always thought there was a dodgy keeper in there just waiting to get out. He got out yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've never been 100% convinced by him, and I'm still not, always thought there was a dodgy keeper in there just waiting to get out. He got out yesterday.
    I have said it from day one he is nowhere near as good as Tom Heaton and in recent games his weaknesses and fragility have been exposed-terrible distribution and hopeless when coming out to on rushing players.I would have Henessey before him any day.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast