+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beech's Bum Boys

Beech's Bum Boys

Apparently you can be banned on the other forum for using this phrase.

It's actually a perfect description of our team at the minute.

Banned for using the word "bum".

You are free to use that word bum here Piglet, also other words of choice. Bum. See.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    Apparently you can be banned on the other forum for using this phrase.

It's actually a perfect description of our team at the minute.
    The Moderators on t'other Board could save themselves some money by closing the site down and setting up a Closed Facebook Group just for themselves.

Then they wouldn't have to put up with posts they don't like.

The strange thing is that, in the midst of their over enthusiastic censorship, they continue to tolerate/encourage anti Scottish racism.

Seems a bit harsh to me,there must be more to it but I can't be bothered to go over there and look through the posts,what would happen if you called somebody an a.rsehole?

There's nothing more to it, Popo.

I was probably borderline homophobic by suggesting Mellish gave Beech a blow job in return for his new contract.

However they leave that on there and Admin take offence to the word "bum", choosing to ban me for its use.

They also deleted my direct quotation (of the word bum) from the Concise Oxford English dictionary which proves it isn't offensive. Deleted purely because it proves them wrong.

They're the official forum so they're trying to keep the woke crowd happy

Personally, I think the comments say more about you Tim than they could ever say about Beech and Mellish. On that basis the other board over reacted

It was a throwaway comment, playing on the "Beech Boys" flag, referring to the team at the minute being filled with bums.

Neither homophobic, nor offensive in any way.

I can’t work out who that board is aimed at. The closest I can get is a maiden aunt, harrumphing at the world but, as has been pointed out, they’re the official board and can’t offend anyone at the Club. I wonder who complained this time.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Piggy has been banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)