Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Groundhog day...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    924

    Groundhog day...

    Half time.. Two struggling teams showing little or no creativity or excitement.(Where have we seen this before?) Connelly close for Queens and a referee blowing for every silly little or no contact, usually against us. 2nd half can only improve, surely! ?? PS. Brynn is a nightmare.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Half time.. Two struggling teams showing little or no creativity or excitement.(Where have we seen this before?) Connelly close for Queens and a referee blowing for every silly little or no contact, usually against us. 2nd half can only improve, surely! ?? PS. Brynn is a nightmare.
    Brynn has had nothing to do!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    924
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Brynn has had nothing to do!
    Doesn't seem confident in moving from his line. Surely the six yard box should be a keepers domain?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Doesn't seem confident in moving from his line. Surely the six yard box should be a keepers domain?
    Seldom happens these days especially at corners when they are blatantly blocked off.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Doesn't seem confident in moving from his line. Surely the six yard box should be a keepers domain?
    After watching that today I canít think of a time when he had to come off his line cos the pars were so poor and it was a clean sheet. If that happens every week Iíd take that
    Thatís a few games in now and on looking at queens I would say we are pretty solid at the back and no team will hammer us, but going forward we are as bad as the pars. Even the goal today was lucky the way it fell to connely.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Doesn't seem confident in moving from his line. Surely the six yard box should be a keepers domain?
    Still thinking he doesnít come off his line. He had a fantastic game tonight and I for one lost count at the amount of crosses he came and collected, never mind the saves he pulled off in the 1st half

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    Still thinking he doesnít come off his line. He had a fantastic game tonight and I for one lost count at the amount of crosses he came and collected, never mind the saves he pulled off in the 1st half
    Not sure what your point is tonight regarding the goalie tonight?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Not sure what your point is tonight regarding the goalie tonight?
    The point Iím making is that he got criticism for apparantly no ever coming off his line yet he kept a clean sheet in a game where he never had to wonder to far off his line. Patrick were a different opposition and he came for everything. For me he was mom as his display gave queens the foundation to go and win the game in the 2nd half. Iíve been nothing but impressed with his displays up to now and last night he never put a foot wrong

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    The point I’m making is that he got criticism for apparantly no ever coming off his line yet he kept a clean sheet in a game where he never had to wonder to far off his line. Patrick were a different opposition and he came for everything. For me he was mom as his display gave queens the foundation to go and win the game in the 2nd half. I’ve been nothing but impressed with his displays up to now and last night he never put a foot wrong
    Apologies as I misread your post last evening.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,942
    Brynn is the first keeper at Palmy (in a Queens jersey) who has had the confidence to come and claim the ball which helps our defence and stops the needless free headers which cost us so many games in previous seasons. Well done that man!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •