+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amanda Staveley Quote

Amanda Staveley Quote

"There'll be an emphasis on an open dialogue and making sure we communicate all the time." (From the Chronicle)

I don't know about anyone else but that is music to my ears...

For so long we've had almost zero communication from Ashley/Charnley about the direction of the club (probably because there wasn't one) apart from the occasional statement defending their shambolic mismanagement of the club or telling us we have unrealistic expectations

It's so reassuring and heartening to know that we'll be kept in the loop as to what's happening. Even if we only get info once a week or even once a month it will be a massive improvement on what we've had the last 14 years

I know it's earlier days but Amanda and our owners seem to get it....they seem to understand Newcastle fans

Agreed.

Helps they are professionals who want to see us grow as it will support them.

Rather than a chancer who doesn't get it.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)