Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: GB News

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,458

    GB News

    There was a chap on last night who was an avid socialist and well known journalist. He worked for 19 years at the Daily Mirror.

    Then he enschewed such stuff, became a Tory and worked on right wing papers. He joined the Tories, advising them, became an avid brexiteer, and supporter of Boris Johnson.

    So the magic question came. How did it happen?

    His reply was that the older you get, the more you understand how the world works.

    Thats it.

    He was able to question his own beliefs, and change.

    Socialists are children, mired in childish stuff. In school, behind the heads back, teachers believe you cant teach stupid. They are not only childish, but stupid, and are intent on wrecking society, while believing they are saving it.

    England are playing Andorra, sounds like a girls skirt, are you excited? I am shaking with anticipation. ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND.....

    FFS. Are you a member of the official supporters club.? Do you spend a fortune travelling the world to watch.....this?

    1200 Welsh fans in czech land last night. They need a psychiatrist.

    Jane of Cherry Hinton

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,805
    You won't get a reply as the posters on here are only interested in sadomasochism.

    Bruce from down South.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    There was a chap on last night who was an avid socialist and well known journalist. He worked for 19 years at the Daily Mirror.

    Then he enschewed such stuff, became a Tory and worked on right wing papers. He joined the Tories, advising them, became an avid brexiteer, and supporter of Boris Johnson.

    So the magic question came. How did it happen?

    His reply was that the older you get, the more you understand how the world works.

    Thats it.

    He was able to question his own beliefs, and change.

    Socialists are children, mired in childish stuff. In school, behind the heads back, teachers believe you cant teach stupid. They are not only childish, but stupid, and are intent on wrecking society, while believing they are saving it.

    England are playing Andorra, sounds like a girls skirt, are you excited? I am shaking with anticipation. ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND.....

    FFS. Are you a member of the official supporters club.? Do you spend a fortune travelling the world to watch.....this?

    1200 Welsh fans in czech land last night. They need a psychiatrist.

    Jane of Cherry Hinton

    “He was able to question his own beliefs, and change.” Does that mean rabid right wing racists can change as well?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,458
    fcking France Frogs or wot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,805
    French onion soup is very nice. I had it once in Prague.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    French onion soup is very nice. I had it once in Prague.
    Yes, very nice but it makes you fart

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,805
    That will be the pesky fructose péter bruyamment.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,427
    I think footy is overpriced to PSAW

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,805
    Is Psaw struggling for money?
    Aww bless him if he is hard up we can have a collection for him on here.
    Set it up Gaz and we can donate to "Psaw in need"
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 14-10-2021 at 04:34 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Is Psaw struggling for money?
    Aww bless him if he is hard up we can have a collection for him on here.
    Set it up Gaz and we can donate to "Psaw in need"
    We could all give a little

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •