Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: BBC Radio Sheffield ask . was Oulare a waste of money ???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    BBC Radio Sheffield ask . was Oulare a waste of money ???

    .. I would say - not just a waste of money.- but has cost us the whole season.
    And may even cost us relegation.
    Even if things are put right in January with the signing of someone to fill this important position in the team - the points we have already lost are lost forever.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09ynp8w

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20,113
    Yes

  3. #3
    Be appreciated if the club told us exactly why he's not playing yet and if he'll ever play and get compensation for buying a dud

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,522
    Big Yawn !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Big Yawn !
    Attention seeker alert " AGAIN"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    Be appreciated if the club told us exactly why he's not playing yet and if he'll ever play and get compensation for buying a dud
    The club has said hes got back problems.
    But yes - IMO he should be shipped back.
    Schopp also saying Morris isnt yet training.

    And during the interview - I think its just after 7 minutes - Schopp says something on the lines of - we have nothing in the centre so we try to be more creative.
    Its not sounding good for Reading.
    Lets hope they surprise us.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    …….. I would say - not just a waste of money.- but has cost us the whole season.
    And may even cost us relegation.
    Even if things are put right in January with the signing of someone to fill this important position in the team - the points we have already lost are lost forever.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09ynp8w
    He hasn"t cost us anything regarding our current position & if we are relegated it will certainly not be his fault , I know a team is constructed of individuals there is no way a single individual can take the blame for a teams performance, we are allowed a 25 man squad & its up to him to utilise it to the best he can, if the squad is struggling then adjustments should be made in january but there is no way that any blame can go in the direction of Oulare

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    He hasn"t cost us anything regarding our current position & if we are relegated it will certainly not be his fault , I know a team is constructed of individuals there is no way a single individual can take the blame for a teams performance, we are allowed a 25 man squad & its up to him to utilise it to the best he can, if the squad is struggling then adjustments should be made in january but there is no way that any blame can go in the direction of Oulare
    Yep - agree - no blame can go in the direction of Oulare.
    The blame lies totally at the door of recruitment.
    Surely they knew Obbi was a risk regarding his fitness.
    And surely then it must have crossed their minds - what happens if Morris gets injured ?
    Unfortunately they didnt land the lad that went to Coventry.
    It definitely needs sorting in January.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,505
    As keeps getting said in 20 gazillion threads. They wont part with money... so what on this blue planet makes you think January will be any different?
    January comes..... we loose a keeper at least 1 of our defence. And go sign a no-one from the Finnish league 3.
    Play out rest of season with 3 sides. And enjoy being a larger fish in league 1 till that runs dry

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    Be appreciated if the club told us exactly why he's not playing yet and if he'll ever play and get compensation for buying a dud
    It would be very much appreciated wouldn't it Grass Sod?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •