Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tory MP stabbed to death.

Tory MP stabbed to death.

David Amess stabbing – latest: longstanding Tory MP dies after being stabbed in his constituency surgery in Leigh.

I was heartbroken when Labour MP Jo Cox was murdered, everyone on here knows what I think about any Tory, but this news is horrifying.

WTF are the "Law & Order Party" actually doing on a day to day basis?

R.I.P. sir and my prayers and deepest condolences go out to your family and friends.

Absolutely awful,R.I.P. and condolences to all his family.

Far Right again I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Whoever is behind this sinkov, this is absolutely f*ucking tragic.

Somalian asylum seeker again , you try and help people and look where it gets you ? Rape murder the list goes on.
    This needs sorting in our great country , people coming here and exploiting us and then killing this innocent citizen - it’s wearing a bit thin with me now - there is too much of it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Somalian asylum seeker again , you try and help people and look where it gets you ? Rape murder the list goes on.
    This needs sorting in our great country , people coming here and exploiting us and then killing this innocent citizen - it’s wearing a bit thin with me now - there is too much of it happening.
    We experienced the horror of a wee Bolton girl being almost decapitated by a Somali woman, it’s wearing a bit thin with me too now - there is far too much of this $hit happening.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    The only report I'd seen last night said '25 year old man arrested', I knew instantly, because of the lack of any further identifying information, that the culprit would NOT turn out to be a white msle of UK origin. They say only two things are certain, death and taxes, this is a third.

The only report I'd seen last night said '25 year old man arrested', I knew instantly, because of the lack of any further identifying information, that the culprit would NOT turn out to be a white msle of UK origin. They say only two things are certain, death and taxes, this is a third.
    Is it me being daft or are knife crimes perpetrated mainly by persons of African heritage?

I have had a wee research into this stabbing phenomenon. Knife crime is NOT rising significantly and the stats do not show the heritage or origin of the perpetrators. No surprise there then!

They’ll be creating some mental health problem for him , that’s becoming a bit of a pattern as well nowadays.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast