Thread: Absolute *******s

Absolute *******s

Well I rarely come on here these days directly after a result but that annoyed me.
    Not for the first time this season we blow a 2 -0 lead and in style.
    We look mentally fragile in holding a lead and ultimately this will cost us,hopefully not in a relegation battle.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well I rarely come on here these days directly after a result but that annoyed me.
    Not for the first time this season we blow a 2 -0 lead and in style.
    We look mentally fragile in holding a lead and ultimately this will cost us,hopefully not in a relegation battle.
    We made a very decent side look very very poor. Who only got a point because a ball hit the post, hit our keepers back and went in. They have started the season very well, and have caused lots of sides problems.
    Its annoying we let a 2 goal slip, and I was disappointed we didn't see the game out to get a win, but we did do alot right, and caused them tonnes of problems without our best player.
    I feel we where a little unlucky.

We were also unlucky against Luton where a ref went down with cramp in injury time but we can't keep moaning about luck.
    Against Cardiff I didn't settle until we were 4 up,so that tells you how fragile we are at holding a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    We were also unlucky against Luton where a ref went down with cramp in injury time but we can't keep moaning about luck.
    Against Cardiff I didn't settle until we were 4 up,so that tells you how fragile we are at holding a lead.
    re-watch the 5 goals vrs Cardiff. I would say 2 where the biggest flukes of all time. Watch Breretons 2nd goal.
    Sometimes you get the luck, sometimes you don't.
    Sat we got none. And got a point.
    Other weeks we have had loads and gained all 3 points.
    Its disappointing, but that's football