Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: O/T booster jabs.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    20,328

    O/T booster jabs.

    Me and Mrs crash been waiting for a call . been 6 months, and people saying they can't get a appointment on line.
    I just Dr Googled getting a booster jab.
    And booked me and missis same day same time at winkobank. It's going to be a long Winter.
    If you have not had a jab . Good luck .

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Me and Mrs crash been waiting for a call . been 6 months, and people saying they can't get a appointment on line.
    I just Dr Googled getting a booster jab.
    And booked me and missis same day same time at winkobank. It's going to be a long Winter.
    If you have not had a jab . Good luck .
    Mine scheduled for 1st week in November

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,859
    I had my 2nd jab on 21st April, so just about due anytime now....hopefully.

    I had a text from Woodstock Bower surgery about my Flu jab. Called in today to make an appointment, after days of trying by the phone. It's just about impossible to get thro by phone. Nearest i got was, after several recorded messages, i was told i was 5th in line,......10 minutes later still 5th.....hung up and went down today. Even then you have to speak thro an intercom to them........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I had my 2nd jab on 21st April, so just about due anytime now....hopefully.

    I had a text from Woodstock Bower surgery about my Flu jab. Called in today to make an appointment, after days of trying by the phone. It's just about impossible to get thro by phone. Nearest i got was, after several recorded messages, i was told i was 5th in line,......10 minutes later still 5th.....hung up and went down today. Even then you have to speak thro an intercom to them........
    No need for an appointment for the Flu jab. Most Pharmacists do a walk in service. Me and the wife called in at our local pharmacists and got jabbed straight away.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    27,912
    Due December for mine

    Had flu jab at local chemist without an appointment, I did go late in day because I know it gets busy with prescriptions at certain time mainly mornings

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37,307
    Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.
    Hope you feel better soon mate

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Hope you feel better soon mate
    Thanks pal, Wife also been confirmed this morning, not a happy household at the mo. Ironically, Daughter got also hers back today -Negative so, what's that all about?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not due while November but I've succumbed. Covid confirmed to me on Wednesday and like Crash once posted, it's knocked me for six.
    High temp, aching limbs, chest infection and a head like cotton wool......in a word s.hite.
    One consolation mate if you hadnít had your jabs you probably would be in hospital. Get well soon mate. PS could you please stop posting on here I donít want to catch it.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 22-10-2021 at 02:58 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thanks pal, Wife also been confirmed this morning, not a happy household at the mo. Ironically, Daughter got also hers back today -Negative so, what's that all about?
    Hope you both feel better soon.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •