+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Afternoon

Afternoon

Today's training moved to this afternoon.

Howe showing whose boss?

Class - I bet he’s took his time to meet ground staff, security, caretakers, academy players & coaches etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Today's training moved to this afternoon.

Howe showing whose boss?
    Thought he might have had them at 7.00am!

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Thought he might have had them at 7.00am!
    Well, he is an early starter himself. It will be a good thing to see him instilling a bit of discipline into the squad. I get the impression that's something which was sadly, badly missing under Bruce.

That will stop their golfing afternoons

Few pics on Twitter of Eddie's first training session:

Name:  1111111.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  83.7 KB

Name:  22222222222222.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  87.1 KB

There's some footage on YouTube from Nufc Tv a lot of smiles looks like they 're enjoying it

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnowt View Post
    There's some footage on YouTube from Nufc Tv a lot of smiles looks like they 're enjoying it
    https://youtu.be/OOaul0faEUw

That's fantastic stuff-cheers, man. I like him more and more each day. So good to have a proper football man running things instead of the shambolic mess that was Steve Bruce!

When I picture SB in Howes place all I keep hearing after 10 minutes is, "OK lad's that's enough, Jonjo go get pasties from Greggs for the lads and see you all on game day"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)