Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Poor old Solskjaer

  1. #1

    Poor old Solskjaer

    Sacked !!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    356
    To many ego's in the squad - big job to balance out personnel & team strategy to satisfy their prawn-army modern day glory hunters.

    Not sure Zidane would be the long term answer - Enrique of Spain sensible.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    To many ego's in the squad - big job to balance out personnel & team strategy to satisfy their prawn-army modern day glory hunters.

    Not sure Zidane would be the long term answer - Enrique of Spain sensible.
    Brendan Rodgers would do a job there I'm sure.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Brendan Rodgers would do a job there I'm sure.
    Shame he has gone as he was doing a very good job of avoiding the qualification spots for Europe 😎

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Shame he has gone as he was doing a very good job of avoiding the qualification spots for Europe ��
    Quite

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,527
    The ghost of Fergie will be hard to exorcise.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,492
    He seemed to quite of a man to be a manager to a club like that. He even shook Maguire's hand when he got sent off other managers would have been furious.
    Like I said somewhere else I think that the quality in the premier is crap. Three teams City Pool And the Russian mafia and the rest of the comp in another world.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,296
    Damn shame, Agent Solskiar will need to go somewhere else to ply his double agent trade!
    Hope they replace him with either Southgate or Fat Frank!!

    All this rubbish about Zidane - I hear he's learning English just so he can turn them down!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Damn shame, Agent Solskiar will need to go somewhere else to ply his double agent trade!
    Hope they replace him with either Southgate or Fat Frank!!

    All this rubbish about Zidane - I hear he's learning English just so he can turn them down!!
    Seem to be a lot of big time Charlie’s in their squad - still not quite sure how they thumped us first gane

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Seem to be a lot of big time Charlie’s in their squad - still not quite sure how they thumped us first gane
    Have you watched our games hehe.
    What I can't work out is how a player like is it Lingard who was super for west ham go back there just to come on with a couple of minutes to play? Can't be just Pounds!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •