Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: O/T Johnson's position under threat.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,262

    O/T Johnson's position under threat.

    Expect a movement at the top within the month.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    43,870
    Nah, won't happen.

    Still seen as a vote winner and nobody of any stature to stand against.

    Gove is the one allegedly on manouvurs against him and he has no real support in party.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21,456
    If Gove took over it would be time to leave the country.

    What an absolute cunt.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Nah, won't happen.

    Still seen as a vote winner and nobody of any stature to stand against.

    Gove is the one allegedly on manouvurs against him and he has no real support in party.
    I was right about this one Jammy, albeit a couple of weeks late.

    https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38278189

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    If Gove took over it would be time to leave the country.

    What an absolute cunt.
    If there was anyone more useless than Bore-arce among the gory Tories then it's Gove.

    Blame Farage and the blinkered, believe anything you are told by Boris, red wallers for the mess the country is in.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,153
    Thought this thread was about the mackem manager. Now he is in danger of being ousted.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,262
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Thought this thread was about the mackem manager. Now he is in danger of being ousted.
    Probably that too TopToon.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    43,870
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Thought this thread was about the mackem manager. Now he is in danger of being ousted.
    Already

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    43,870
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I was right about this one Jammy, albeit a couple of weeks late.

    https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38278189
    True

    Now. . . lottery numbers pat

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    984
    Gove! Fück me, anyone old enough to remember the original Spitting Image with Kenneth Baker being portrayed as a slug hybrid - WTF would Grimace-worthy Gove be?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •