+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cole stockton

Cole stockton

Got one more than smudge for a struggling morecambe team but has always been near the top off the charts this year.

Hasn't scored much through out his career but has hit 27 so just coming into his prime .

Is he good?? I know he got the goals this season but is he championship good as smudge will leave in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Got one more than smudge for a struggling morecambe team but has always been near the top off the charts this year.

Hasn't scored much through out his career but has hit 27 so just coming into his prime .

Is he good?? I know he got the goals this season but is he championship good as smudge will leave in the summer.
    Stockton has been mentioned on here by some as a replacement for smudger, and if anyone hasn't seen Stocktons winner for Morecambe at Fleetwood last saturday then I suggest you have a look at it.
    However if we got promoted again, and even though we are in great form with a top squad there's a long way to go yet, maybe smudger could be persuaded to stay? but I'm sure our management team have already got their eyes on one or two replacements as and when the time comes, but Stockton is certainly a good shout for us to consider. UTM

Personally I don’t want him