Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cup Draw

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,625

    Cup Draw

    Dumbarton away, decent draw.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,645
    Fav comp, everything possible at the start.

    2000 capacity so be plenty tics for those wanting/allowed to go.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,442
    Should take care of Dumbarton


    SHOULD

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Fav comp, everything possible at the start.

    2000 capacity so be plenty tics for those wanting/allowed to go.
    depends how many they give us though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,037
    Find it hard to get excited about the Scottish Cup, for many supporters like myself the clock is ticking.
    Have been to two Scottish Cup finals with the Dee, should have won it in 2003 with the squad we had then, but with Hibs
    Eventually winning , it gives you hope that it may happen one day.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,645
    Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Find it hard to get excited about the Scottish Cup, for many supporters like myself the clock is ticking.
    Have been to two Scottish Cup finals with the Dee, should have won it in 2003 with the squad we had then, but with Hibs
    Eventually winning , it gives you hope that it may happen one day.
    Wee bit younger than yo I think but it's not all about winning it.....though I'd love it.

    I get much more up for cup games than run of the mill league games.......I get annoyed when folk talk about cup runs then get a quarter final at home against old firm or even this year st j.....and don't bother going.

    Now I think when people talk about cup runs the mean going to a final......which is very Dabbish.

    I go thru spells where the league bores me a bit but cup never has.....still has a bit of magic for me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wee bit younger than yo I think but it's not all about winning it.....though I'd love it.

    I get much more up for cup games than run of the mill league games.......I get annoyed when folk talk about cup runs then get a quarter final at home against old firm or even this year st j.....and don't bother going.

    Now I think when people talk about cup runs the mean going to a final......which is very Dabbish.

    I go thru spells where the league bores me a bit but cup never has.....still has a bit of magic for me.
    A number of season ticket holders do not go to home cup ties because their season ticket is only for league games.
    Back in the 1970’s without fail we used to be drawn against Celtic in Scottish Cup semi finals.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,645
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    depends how many they give us though.
    Half the stand will be 1000....probably more than enough, think they have option to push segregation further along though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •