Thread: Alex Baldwin

Alex Baldwin

I keep reading.

Alec Baldwin has said he does not feel guilty about his accidental on-set shooting of camerawoman Halyna Hutchins, because someone else was responsible for bringing the live ammunition onto set.
    Sorry ,but;

''If I was handed a gun ,rifle or any firearm, you should always check if there has been any bullet left in the barrel, you can do this by inserting your little finger, and as a double check, point it to the sky, to see any light.''

( In fact the person that handed you the gun can stand next to you as you check it !)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I keep reading.

Alec Baldwin has said he does not feel guilty about his accidental on-set shooting of camerawoman Halyna Hutchins, because someone else was responsible for bringing the live ammunition onto set.
    Sorry ,but;

''If I was handed a gun ,rifle or any firearm, you should always check if there has been any bullet left in the barrel, you can do this by inserting your little finger, and as a double check, point it to the sky, to see any light.''

( In fact the person that handed you the gun can stand next to you as you check it !)
    Your IDF training shines through like a beacon Balan.

The guy stated on tele last night he never fired the gun.

I'm amazed he has not been charged with "Culpable Homicide".

Yes BT, I was in a sort of you can say , peace corps ,that is if we found a young pally crying on the ground, we handed him a toffee ,and gave him a lollipop for later ,we told him his photo had been taken and could appear in tomorrows papers, and that to conclude, job well done ,A-OK"

I saw the interview where he said he never fired the gun, he stated he would never point a weapon, loaded or unloaded at a person.

Boomerang bullets??

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I saw the interview where he said he never fired the gun, he stated he would never point a weapon, loaded or unloaded at a person.
    Yes the gun pointed itself.He is in the club so he will be ok.