Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Our dear old friends at the FA....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,409

    Our dear old friends at the FA....

    Launch an investigation after objects were thrown at Canos after he scored and went within a few metres to goad the Elland Road faithful straight in front of some disabled supporters as well.

    While I don't condone what happened this Tw@t has a history with Leeds and if you watch what actually happened he goes down like he's been hit with a house brick then gets up and smirks towards the east stand.

    You may also remember this pr1ck from a few seasons back when he clearly attempted to head butt Alioski when he went into the Brentford dug out to retrieve the ball from their arrogant cnut of a manager..on this occasion he was cleared Canos of any wrong doing despite crystal clear TV evidence showing him attempting to head butt the back of Alioski's head.

    What will the FA do to us this time..invent a new rule and fine us 200 grand perhaps
    Last edited by Rev72; 06-12-2021 at 03:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,912
    No wonder Victor went off on one at the Brentford Blazers.... great to see his passion for the club, just needs to improve on some of the signings.... MOT

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,431
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    No wonder Victor went off on one at the Brentford Blazers.... great to see his passion for the club, just needs to improve on some of the signings.... MOT
    Victors rant was aimed at a Leeds supporter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,329
    Hot heads here, hot heads there…..hot ‘eads every ferkin’ where

    Rev mate I cannot stand that player also, schitt stirring asshole.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,912
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Victors rant was aimed at a Leeds supporter.
    So most of the tabloids would have you believe, the Brentford (away) directors sit where he was aiming at... and they were applauding all the antics and time wasting all match

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,431
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    So most of the tabloids would have you believe, the Brentford (away) directors sit where he was aiming at... and they were applauding all the antics and time wasting all match
    Nothing to do with the tabloids (wouldn't wipe my arse on any of them), the "show" was captured on film and the supporters who were walking past where Orta and co were all wore Leeds colours.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Nothing to do with the tabloids (wouldn't wipe my arse on any of them), the "show" was captured on film and the supporters who were walking past where Orta and co were all wore Leeds colours.
    I believe you are wrong - it was aimed at Brentford directors and fans for all the gamesmanship tactics on the pitch.

    Orta tends to get a little passionate about those things and has form for it.

    I know you donít like him but to accuse him of having a pop at Leeds fans without any hard proof is a bit of a low blow.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,431
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I believe you are wrong - it was aimed at Brentford directors and fans for all the gamesmanship tactics on the pitch.

    Orta tends to get a little passionate about those things and has form for it.

    I know you donít like him but to accuse him of having a pop at Leeds fans without any hard proof is a bit of a low blow.
    The Brentford directirs were sat BEHIND where Orta was stood (and v amused they seemed by his antics). Phil Hay has also gone on record as saying the rant was directed at Leeds supporters who had been giving Orta grief (presumably about his stellar recruitment record)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,864
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    The Brentford directirs were sat BEHIND where Orta was stood (and v amused they seemed by his antics). Phil Hay has also gone on record as saying the rant was directed at Leeds supporters who had been giving Orta grief (presumably about his stellar recruitment record)
    Was it you?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,409
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Was it you?
    Judging by Orta's reaction it certainly could have been


Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •