Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Moncler Jacket

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    30,584

    Moncler Jacket

    Iíve never seen one but heard a lot about them on here.

    Somebody has just walked into my local wearing a Moncler jacket. Is he wanting a square go?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    18,010
    How do you recognise one?

    I'd just punch him anyway, always pays to get in first.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,547
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    How do you recognise one?

    I'd just punch him anyway, always pays to get in first.
    Moncler not monocler, Optoman.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,128
    According to the internet, Moncler also make jackets for dogs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    According to the internet, Moncler also make jackets for dogs
    You’d have to be barking mad to buy one though!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Iíve never seen one but heard a lot about them on here.

    Somebody has just walked into my local wearing a Moncler jacket. Is he wanting a square go?
    Not in your local, but in the Pitt Bar.....it's on.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,637
    Anyone heard from Mason? Should we ring around a few hospitals?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •