Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: O/T Your favourite wine

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,018

    O/T Your favourite wine

    Just opening my favourite bottle now

    Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  4.7 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19,414
    None, it all tastes like p I s s and vinegar.

    As does the average c u n t!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,869
    Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Just opening my favourite bottle now

    Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  4.7 KB


    Beautiful! Piss and vinegar - not drinking any alcohol is absolutely fine but in the very very minority! Good quality food goes well with a good quality wine! You would not be taken seriously as an under 30 being in a pub and chatting up a lass with a diet coke or a coffee! What would the chat up line up - back to mine for horlicks?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Beautiful! Piss and vinegar - not drinking any alcohol is absolutely fine but in the very very minority! Good quality food goes well with a good quality wine! You would not be taken seriously as an under 30 being in a pub and chatting up a lass with a diet coke or a coffee! What would the chat up line up - back to mine for horlicks?
    Yes, but without the ‘hor’!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    19,414
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Beautiful! Piss and vinegar - not drinking any alcohol is absolutely fine but in the very very minority! Good quality food goes well with a good quality wine! You would not be taken seriously as an under 30 being in a pub and chatting up a lass with a diet coke or a coffee! What would the chat up line up - back to mine for horlicks?
    I never had a problem Phil.

    They seemed to appreciate being able to speak to someone who made coherent sense.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,607
    Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Yes, but without the ‘hor’!
    I think you’ll find she may be the ‘hor’

  7. #7
    On the original subject, I am rather partial to a nice bottle of Chianti. Italian wine is not for sipping, it’s for washing the food down with!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,858
    Barefoot Merlot is nice and at about six quid a bottle reasonably priced.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,869
    Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Barefoot Merlot is nice and at about six quid a bottle reasonably priced.

    Yes this was enjoyed on my hols - do like the Barefoot Malbec though more

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •