Don't miss the Soccer Six tournament at the Mile End Stadium on May 21
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Home v Lincoln Tues 18th KO Never

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    29,925

    Home v Lincoln Tues 18th KO Never

    Tickets selling well (if all can turn up) and still some on sale

    Personally I think one or two changes is needed, obviously I don’t see training (it’s on the game day pitch that’s most important in my eyes)
    Grigg needs a run of games if fit enough, a think about Wiles is needed by the staff
    Hopefully Miller will at least be on bench or maybe Sadlier instead of Ladapo unless you’re going to use him


    ANDY HAINES
    Christopher Ward and Darren Williams
    Fourth Official : Ian Smedley

    Not going to be an easy game, we could pretend we’re playing away to qpr

    Get them points lads
    Last edited by CAMiller; 18-01-2022 at 03:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,032
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Tickets selling well (if all can turn up) and still some on sale

    Personally I think one or two changes is needed, obviously I don’t see training (it’s on the game day pitch that’s most important in my eyes)
    Grigg needs a run of games if fit enough, a think about Wiles is needed by the staff
    Hopefully Miller will at least be on bench or maybe Sadlier instead of Ladapo unless you’re going to use him


    ANDY HAINES
    Christopher Ward and Darren Williams
    Fourth Official : Ian Smedley

    Was looking forward to this game until I saw who the ref is…certainly over fussy and he”s not one of the better ones is all I will say..!!!.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    29,925
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Was looking forward to this game until I saw who the ref is…certainly over fussy and he”s not one of the better ones is all I will say..!!!.
    We just need to learn to play against 12 men and stay focused

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    29,925
    Lincoln have signed a striker on loan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,374
    Not to worry, whoever he is he'll get nothing through our defence.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,032
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Lincoln have signed a striker on loan
    Who..?.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,592
    Why is this match not on I Follow video ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    29,925
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Who..?.
    Swansea City striker Liam Cullen

    They do have a defender out, not sure if that’s good or not

    defender Lewis Montsma could be out for up to nine months because of a serious knee injury.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,032
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Swansea City striker Liam Cullen

    They do have a defender out, not sure if that’s good or not

    defender Lewis Montsma could be out for up to nine months because of a serious knee injury.
    Oh yeah I saw that one.I thought they’d signed another in addition…
    Last edited by clarkey1974; 17-01-2022 at 12:12 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Why is this match not on I Follow video ?
    I will let millertop eleborate on that…😜..there is a post somewhere about it though still no real answer..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •