Don't miss the Soccer Six tournament at the Mile End Stadium on May 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Covid deaths food for thought

  1. #1

    Covid deaths food for thought

    The O.N.S. have revised Covid data.

    Deaths not 155000 but 17000 over 20 months- the difference is dying with or dying of the virus

    In Canada the government admitted to tapping the phones over 80% of the population to ensure Covid compliance.
    In Germany they are closing social media to stop anti- Covid protest

    And at home- well guess you know the story- treating us as fools and behaving like hypocrites of the worst kind

    If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized … If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance — you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.” – Ian Watson

    What say you now?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,813
    Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    The O.N.S. have revised Covid data.

    Deaths not 155000 but 17000 over 20 months- the difference is dying with or dying of the virus

    In Canada the government admitted to tapping the phones over 80% of the population to ensure Covid compliance.
    In Germany they are closing social media to stop anti- Covid protest

    And at home- well guess you know the story- treating us as fools and behaving like hypocrites of the worst kind

    If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized … If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance — you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.” – Ian Watson

    What say you now?

    Still jabbing kids and absolute madness when the majority won’t even know they have it. Getting it is more effective than an artificial vaccine. If this country said jump in a river as good for your health - many would!

    To even think about vaccinating kids with the flu jab is laughable! Just open the fkin windows - it’s called fresh air!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Still jabbing kids and absolute madness when the majority won’t even know they have it. Getting it is more effective than an artificial vaccine. If this country said jump in a river as good for your health - many would!

    To even think about vaccinating kids with the flu jab is laughable! Just open the fkin windows - it’s called fresh air!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,382
    I have been anti restrictions from day one, so, I’m not surprised.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,813
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I have been anti restrictions from day one, so, I’m not surprised.


    There will be problems in years to come with kids having been vaccinated - mark my words! What next - little Jonny has a cold - stick a flu jab needle into his arm - FFS! The world's gone mad full of hypochondriacs who will waste even more of the GP's time by checking out a twitch in the a rse or a toenail issue! You can look up most ailments using Google rather than wasting a doctors time. Hypochondriacs should be charged for wasting valuable time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    There will be problems in years to come with kids having been vaccinated - mark my words! What next - little Jonny has a cold - stick a flu jab needle into his arm - FFS! The world's gone mad full of hypochondriacs who will waste even more of the GP's time by checking out a twitch in the a rse or a toenail issue! You can look up most ailments using Google rather than wasting a doctors time. Hypochondriacs should be charged for wasting valuable time.
    Our ancestors who fought and died for democracy, freedom and human rights will turn in their graves…

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    The O.N.S. have revised Covid data.

    Deaths not 155000 but 17000 over 20 months- the difference is dying with or dying of the virus

    In Canada the government admitted to tapping the phones over 80% of the population to ensure Covid compliance.
    In Germany they are closing social media to stop anti- Covid protest

    And at home- well guess you know the story- treating us as fools and behaving like hypocrites of the worst kind

    If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized … If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance — you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.” – Ian Watson

    What say you now?
    Just to clarify: the UK govt reported 155,000 deaths from Covid, but O.N.S. reported 170,000 (not 17,000) deaths where the doctor mentioned Covid on the death certificate. A doctor will not mention anything that is not relevant or suspected to be relevant on the death certificate so if a doctor mentioned covid, it would be at least a contributing factor. e.g. a doctor would not list piles or tooth decay on a death certificate even if the deceased had those conditions. So the government number is actually a bit more conservative than the ONS number. But its just different ways of counting the same thing, though the lack of consistency can be infuriating and can help contribute to competing theories and even conspiracy theories. Sometimes with the best will in the world, the health authorities don't help their own cause when this sort of thing happens. Either way, that's a ton of deaths.
    And the Canadian government didnt tap our phones, but it did use signals from the cell phones to keep track of our location if we were supposed to be in quarantine. That is still not right to do that without our consent but is hardly tapping our phones.
    I point these things out not because I am trying to be semantic but because this whole covid thing has been turned into a political issue when it has and always was a health issue. The extent to which we make it a political issue is the extent to which we unnecessarily muddy the waters and make it more difficult to get through this. We should all try to stop doing that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,311
    It appears you are incorrect Calgary with your figures relating to the ONS of a reported figure you quote as 170,000. Bordering stated 17,000 which is more accurate. The scandal in all this is the exaggerated figures of deaths within 28 days of death and in some cases 60 days even when deaths are not related to Covid. Many had preexisting conditions when entering hospital and usually many caught SARS-COV2 there.

    Anyhoo the ONS have given the figures of 2020/21 as 17,300 for those without any pre existing conditions - the tables are all in the link

    https://tinyurl.com/2u2r43jw

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    791
    Give over you daft sods. A quick look at this weeks figures are over a thousand Covid deaths, when the majority of the country are vaccinated! Your ability to question only goes one way.

    I agree with Calgary, about as useful as Anne Franks drum kit.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Our ancestors who fought and died for democracy, freedom and human rights will turn in their graves…
    B@ll@cks. Your ancestors raided, raped and pillaged because our ancestors had more wealth (often found in defenceless monasteries..... handily enough) than your ancestors had and that's before we talk about our ancestors having more fertile farmlands. Not to mention your lot could only spin in their graves if there were a whirlpool given they went up in flames, smoke and ashes on burning ships shot through with flaming arrows upon death. What say you 😉 ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •