+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea in huge trouble

Chelsea in huge trouble

Serves them right,they won't be chanting Abramobitch for a while..lol

I just don't get why the Russian billionaires are being "sanctioned".

I think Liz, Pritti and Blow Job need to be "sectioned".

You need to go and live in Russia BT ..along with all the other commies ! Or better still Ukraine.lol

On a serious note Alf, is it even legal to freeze a person's assets because 20 years ago he was doing business with Putin?

At no time can I ever recall Abramovich lauding the Russian regime.

As usual "soft targets" are the easy option, I would prefer if if we launched air strikes on Russian troop convoys in Ukraine instead of tracking a dozen luxury yachts in the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    On a serious note Alf, is it even legal to freeze a person's assets because 20 years ago he was doing business with Putin?

At no time can I ever recall Abramovich lauding the Russian regime.

As usual "soft targets" are the easy option, I would prefer if if we launched air strikes on Russian troop convoys in Ukraine instead of tracking a dozen luxury yachts in the Caribbean.
    So,you'd like to see a world war that would end in nuclear warfare and see all your family destroyed.? 😪

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    So,you'd like to see a world war that would end in nuclear warfare and see all your family destroyed.? ��
    I'd like to see NATO stand up to a horrible bully and protect 40 million people who need military assistance and insist on a "No-Fly Zone" for Russian planes over Ukrainian sovereign skies. We can't let the constant threat of nuclear war stop us from doing what's right.

Corbyn was right all along BAN the BOMB and FFS - STOP the WAR.

Brinkmanship from the Russians as regards nuclear war and there's talk of chemical weapons being used - but the West has been weak and should have responded to Lavrov by asking why he was gambling with the assured destruction of every Russian city.
    As regards Abramovich, I have some sympathy with BT's view inasmuch that Abra responded to the Ukrainian request to try to talk Putin down - but his hands aren't clean.
    If you track back Chelsea's ownership you'll be led to this article in Haaretz which mentions Abramovich's donations from the same companies to Elad - a right wing Israeli group dedicated to taking back East Jerusalem.
    Also mentions links to Russian interference in elections.
    Last edited by wanderlust; 10-03-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'd like to see NATO stand up to a horrible bully and protect 40 million people who need military assistance and insist on a "No-Fly Zone" for Russian planes over Ukrainian sovereign skies. We can't let the constant threat of nuclear war stop us from doing what's right.

Corbyn was right all along BAN the BOMB and FFS - STOP the WAR.
    The war did not start 14 days ago BT.It started in 2014 and since then 14000 ethnic Russians have died from indiscrinate shelling and mortars/snipers of the Neo Nazi Azov Battalion.They have Nazi training camps for their children, wear swaztika`s and use the Hitler salute.The jew killer of the Second World War Bandera is their hero.
    They have now brought in ISIS fighters from Idlib to fight on their side.These are the forces the propaganda machine wants you to support.The Ukrainians in collusion with Washington has been developing and storing the worlds most deadly bio weapons just a few kms from the Russian border.What did you expect Putin to do?
    Zelensky is not the poster boy the MSM would have you believe.He has offshore accounts with $1.4 billion and a $31m mansion in Florida.Do you think stand up comedians earn that sort of money in Ukraine?
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 10-03-2022 at 03:58 PM.

Phook me Buda,you need to get out there and fight with the Russians.lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Phook me Buda,you need to get out there and fight with the Russians.lol
    I dont think so Alf.I simply like to see both sides of the story.If people in the UK and the USA want to believe the same people who lied to them about Iraq,Syria,Libya,Yemen and Afghanistan for 20 years and at the same time getting in to bed with Neo-nazis to promote "freedom and democracy", that is their decision.I am not buying it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)