+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Weymouth 23.04.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    You should be rejoicing Swale, you should know from years of reading this forum that any player who can't get in the team automatically becomes the best player we have at the club!
    Tru dat. Those players are often in their best form when sat in the stands watching.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Fairly? I'd say very obvious if I was talking about the perfomances but I clearly wasn't , you just decided to change what my post said lol. Nice try chap but next time try and be a little subtler.

I was talking about the 3 fantastic goals during an average performance. I was talking about there often not being any match ratings when we win regardless whether it's an average or sensational performance. I was talking about the recently maligned Wootton heading towards 20 league goals. I was talking about KTDs post that I agree with

Whereas I have no idea what you are talking about but it doesn't relate to my post. Still at least it was about Notts so that's a bonus
    His first point is valid though. Perhaps you have become the NCM equivalent of a MOTD pundit?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Now this was the bit I really wanted to see again. Fantastic - and well deserved applause from around the ground.

Ah yes of course. Get in!
    Wait until you're moved on to Scottish League 1 or National League North - you'll be a world beater then - another one that got away. We'll be discussing your "merits" for years.

His first point is valid though. Perhaps you have become the NCM equivalent of a MOTD pundit?
    As long as it's not Martin Keown I'll take that.

You are right why should I or anyone care what is or isn't said on here. It's a message board after all

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Aka a cakewalk for the deserved champions elect.

AC you've posed the serious possibility of Wrexham catching Stockport
    So Laddo, not the cakewalk you were talking about for Stockport after all

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    So Laddo, not the cakewalk you were talking about for Stockport after all
    No not at all Lol. I also said F*rest had no chance of promotion this season before their new man at the helm turned them around in simply sensational fashion (sadly). Fingers crossed he falls down in the playoffs and their curse strikes again but they look worryingly good.

Best sticking to Notts predictions clearly 5/6 playoffs all season long baby

Let's see if Wrexham can make all their efforts count it will they still fall short. Either way a good title race helps all the others teams in the playoffs IMO.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526