+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Players you wouldnt be bothered about leaving

Players you wouldnt be bothered about leaving

And those you would like to stay ?
    Out Brittain , Anderson, Woodrow , Morris, Palmer, Oduor, Cole , for starters , ive been behind most of them this Season , on last nights pathetic performance my view has changed , they dont look like they want to be here any longer , Jack Walton is a good replacement for Collins , Kitching to replace outgoing Helic , Moon to replace Anderson , yes the lads got his critics but has good potential , Midfield a no go area just now , we should have got Scott Twine ??? Wolfy will be great if and when he calms down a bit , great prospect , up front "disaster area for us , some good on the eye players emerging in the lower than us leagues !! Names to follow soon ,

Wouldn't be bothered who left to be honest .

Victor , Thomas , Iseka , Palmer , Odour , Schmidt & Miller for me to go , bring back Kane , Aitcheson & Ackroyd & thats without giving it deep thought , obviously other players will be sold but from a personal point of view I believe that Morris & Woodrow could be the best strikeforce in the division if given the supply & I also think Anderson & Hellick would be a top pairing at this level , playing Styles & Brittain as wing backs would give me confidence in that department with Vita hopefully for competition but the jury is out for me on Moon & Kitchen & finally our 2 present keepers would be great , however this is only my choice not what I think the squad will actually be after Conway has done his sales pitch .

Not fussed who leaves Roma. They'll sell whoever they can to mek ends meet ennyrooard

Conway has little knowledge or cares about the football effect of the sale of particular players. If he gets an offer that will contribute to closing the upcoming deficit he will snap their hands off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Victor , Thomas , Iseka , Palmer , Odour , Schmidt & Miller for me to go , bring back Kane , Aitcheson & Ackroyd & thats without giving it deep thought , obviously other players will be sold but from a personal point of view I believe that Morris & Woodrow could be the best strikeforce in the division if given the supply & I also think Anderson & Hellick would be a top pairing at this level , playing Styles & Brittain as wing backs would give me confidence in that department with Vita hopefully for competition but the jury is out for me on Moon & Kitchen & finally our 2 present keepers would be great , however this is only my choice not what I think the squad will actually be after Conway has done his sales pitch .
    with all due respect Shads and I mean that , can you honestly think some of your choices want/or will remain here ? Given what we have had to endure this season , I hope your right in some ways , what I wouldn't like is to feed the greed machine that's ruined our Club , they won't stop until they bleed our club dry , and they are making a very good job of that just now , results don't bother me anymore , I'm resigned to losing every game , and for the first time I feel no hurt , that's how much I detest these Evil greedy bastuds .

What's clear and has been for many a long year and that includes the wider game in general is that footballers , HC's , backroom staff and owners are all about themselves .

The last few weeks especially have demonstrated to me that you know what you can shove this club and the professional game in general up your ass .

Quite how anyone can justify this club with the season we've had having to service a wage bill of £14.6m when a good number of its fans are pulling in £400 a week I just don't know .

Ah well animal won't be contributing his hard earned to a game that doesn't in reality give a flying feck about him other than wanting to extract more cash from his wallet .

I've plenty of time at weekends for the things in life that are free , my gorgeous grandkids for one .

Plenty of good standard local teams to go and watch , have a pint whilst you enjoy the game and safe in the knowledge these lads are playing for the love of the game and a few beer tokens at best .

Football isn't the same game I fell in love with in the late 60's and 70's , the club isn't the same club either it once was .

More to this life than putting my money in to this money orientated , greedy and corrupt game that once belonged to its working class fans .

You know what money men , greedy players , agents and corrupt governing bodies .

You can have the fecka , your fecking welcome to it .

AV IT and I totally agree 100% , well put Animal ☆

I think it’s easier to choose who you want to stay rather who you want to leave.

I would like these to stay:
    Walton
    Collins - ETG
    Vita
    Benson - yes I know - but at the start of the season he looked a player.
    Helik - ETG
    Mads
    Appo - we haven’t seen the best of this guy yet - but ETG
    Odour
    Styles - ETG
    Wolfe
    Christie
    Kane - ETG
    Morris - ETG
    Cole
    Not sure about Kichen.
    ETG = Expecting To Go.

Players that I would like to see go:
    Brittain
    Woodrow
    Victor
    Palmer
    Moon
    Leya
    Hondermark
    All those except Kane loaned to other clubs.

BTW - someone telling me yesterday that Woodrow is unlikely to be sold as Fulham have a high percentage sell on clause - they reckon 50%.
    So we get only half of his valuation.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 27-04-2022 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    with all due respect Shads and I mean that , can you honestly think some of your choices want/or will remain here ? Given what we have had to endure this season , I hope your right in some ways , what I wouldn't like is to feed the greed machine that's ruined our Club , they won't stop until they bleed our club dry , and they are making a very good job of that just now , results don't bother me anymore , I'm resigned to losing every game , and for the first time I feel no hurt , that's how much I detest these Evil greedy bastuds .
    I agree with you 100 % Roma , thats why I said that here is the players I would like to keep but pointed out that it will not be the squad whats here not when Conway has had his summer sale , I am under no illusions at all what I would like & what we end up with will be miles apart .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast