+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Red All Over YouTube Channel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21,436

    Red All Over YouTube Channel

    Have Loko of the Supporters Trust on their latest broadcast .


    https://youtu.be/Hua5_hL3CLs

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,172
    Not for me, happy clappers interviewing happy clappers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,767
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Not for me, happy clappers interviewing happy clappers
    Agree ESR

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,906
    In the interests of balance I have listened to it. Nothing has changed.

    Loko revealed he has had a conversation with Ahmad to tell him what is likely to be in the Fans Survey Report, Loko thinks the "Plan" that the owners follow is OK but it is just the recruitment part of it that is the problem. Further dig at Luke G by claiming their smiling, polite way of dealing with the club is better than what they smugly call "the pitchfork approach".
    Nothing different is to happen--yet another Q&A with Ahmad and a weak acceptance of Conway's non appearance.
    This Survey thing reminds me of the Boris Johnson approach of kicking the can down the road by announcing an inquiry and we then have to wait for the results. In the meantime they hope for better results next season to mask the problems and let the issues fade from fan's minds.

    Summat's not reyt darn at Oakwell and the club will be delighted at the nature and tactics of those who should be challenging them. The Arseoyle will be p1ssing izzsen at how weak and ineffective the challenges are and how easily he can bat them aside.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-05-2022 at 07:35 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Have Loko of the Supporters Trust on their latest broadcast .


    https://youtu.be/Hua5_hL3CLs
    Thanks for the link 👍
    Interesting listening.
    A few things in relation to what Loko said:

    1) ‘The club realises there needs to be change, the club gets it’…… NO THEY DON’T because if they did Paul Conway would have made an announcement of how things are going to change.
    The continued silence from Paul Conway is reinforcing the opinion of what type of ‘man’ the supporters are dealing with here.

    2) Personally I have no interest in the fluffy side of things at the club eg fan zones, supporter experience, dancing pom pom girls or even painting kids faces.
    I am however interested in what happens behind the scenes which is then reflected on to the field.
    I don’t want a change in ownership per se - but I do want a statement from Paul Conway that says this ….
    …… the board will continue with developing young players but we understand the need for older leaders in the team - as board members we will no longer interfere in team tactics or decide which young player must start a game - and the board of directors have decided that their own personal wealth must now be invested into player recruitment.

    If I don’t hear anything on those lines then the owners need to move on.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 10-05-2022 at 08:42 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Thanks for the link ��
    Interesting listening.
    A few things in relation to what Loko said:

    1) ‘The club realises there needs to be change, the club gets it’…… NO THEY DON’T because if they did Paul Conway would have made an announcement of how things are going to change.
    The continued silence from Paul Conway is reinforcing the opinion of what type of ‘man’ the supporters are dealing with here.

    2) Personally I have no interest in the fluffy side of things at the club eg fan zones, supporter experience, dancing pom pom girls or even painting kids faces.
    I am however interested in what happens behind the scenes which is then reflected on to the field.
    I don’t want a change in ownership per se - but I do want a statement from Paul Conway that says this ….
    …… the board will continue with developing young players but we understand the need for older leaders in the team - as board members we will no longer interfere in team tactics or decide which young player must start a game - and the board of directors have decided that their own personal wealth must now be invested into player recruitment.

    If I don’t hear anything on those lines then the owners need to move on.
    You can make your demands Nudger & maybe get some answers you like but ask yourself one thing , Do you trust the owners ? I say this because quite simply they can try to appease the fan base with the words we want to hear but I suspect it would be merely lip service , I would not trust this lot one iota , the sooner they are gone the better .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21,436
    The only survey the Supporters Trust need to do is to ask the club how many ST have been sold and how that compares to this time last year .

    That's the starting point .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    21,196
    Wasted my time watching this drivel , reyt load of tosh , who is this smug person Ben ? Special guest mi arse , poor show allround +₩@+$

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wasted my time watching this drivel , reyt load of tosh , who is this smug person Ben ? Special guest mi arse , poor show allround +₩@+$
    Ben is "Loko", the leader of the Supporter's Trust and joint leader of the BBS with Gally.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-05-2022 at 05:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wasted my time watching this drivel , reyt load of tosh , who is this smug person Ben ? Special guest mi arse , poor show allround +₩@+$
    Well having read much of his posts on bbs and having listened to him on the Red All Over broadcast I think I'll chalk feck it on The Supporters Trust .

    Folk like this pillack just proper wind me up and it isn't worth it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •