+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Where do we go from here

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    1,912

    Where do we go from here

    Well, where do we go, think we're all under the certainty we're down, as Brighton and Brentford have things we don't have....strikers. So is it a clean sweep, new manager, again, and good clear out, or soldier on with what we have?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,569
    Already planned we go to Australia for a holiday

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Well, where do we go, think we're all under the certainty we're down, as Brighton and Brentford have things we don't have....strikers. So is it a clean sweep, new manager, again, and good clear out, or soldier on with what we have?
    It won't be down to the management as to what happens, the clear out (which is what will happen) will be instigated by agents/players.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,569
    The only hope we have is the 49ers but I doubt very much they will be buying the club now. We will be left with the 3 stooges till some other Italian buys us on the cheap.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    The only hope we have is the 49ers but I doubt very much they will be buying the club now. We will be left with the 3 stooges till some other Italian buys us on the cheap.
    The 49ers wouldn't touch that part of LUFC they don't own with a VERY LONG barge pole and I suspect they will offload that which they do own PDQ if the right offer was made.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,955
    Where do we go from here?

    Back to the championship with the hope our tight fisted board sack this clown and appoint someone who knows what they are doing cos this yankee is feckin clueless!

    What a stupid decision to appoint him in the first place.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Where do we go from here?

    Back to the championship with the hope our tight fisted board sack this clown and appoint someone who knows what they are doing cos this yankee is feckin clueless!

    What a stupid decision to appoint him in the first place.
    Marsch may be a clown, but it's the self-same board you are suggesting can "appoint someone who knows what they are doing" who appointed him, and you think they are suitably equipped to find a suitable successor (Hockaday perhaps?).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,955
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Marsch may be a clown, but it's the self-same board you are suggesting can "appoint someone who knows what they are doing" who appointed him, and you think they are suitably equipped to find a suitable successor (Hockaday perhaps?).
    Well they can get it right as proved with the appointment of Bielsa but they can also get it terribly wrong.

    Bit of a pisser really.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,569
    Down the hill without a paddle mat describes where we are going

  10. #10
    To the EFL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •