+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Ross Coonty- Match Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,233

    Ross Coonty- Match Thread

    Last game of the season and what a nice way to end it!
    Safe journeys to all the fans heading up the road today, the away supporr this seaon has been exceptional and I hope today is an absolute spunker of a day for you all.
    I canny see us breaking our entire seasons game plan and could easily see this as a 0-0 or 1-0 either way.......but I hope it's a 4-3 win with a Levitt thunderbolt winning it in the last second!
    Have a great day and remember the beachballs!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,761
    An hour into the bus journey. Beers flowing. Beach balls ready! Mon the Shed! 🍻🏀🏖️

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,007
    4th place at stake and with it over £200k

    Come on United !

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Last game of the season and what a nice way to end it!
    Safe journeys to all the fans heading up the road today, the away supporr this seaon has been exceptional and I hope today is an absolute spunker of a day for you all.
    I canny see us breaking our entire seasons game plan and could easily see this as a 0-0 or 1-0 either way.......but I hope it's a 4-3 win with a Levitt thunderbolt winning it in the last second!
    Have a great day and remember the beachballs!
    I can't make it today either. In fact I'm up your neck of the woods at the moment. 🙂

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,233
    I hope you have had all your jags then Terry! Been absolutely brutal this last week with Rangers getting to the final. I just hope that it ends in disappointment for them or this summer is gonna be unbearable!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    I hope you have had all your jags then Terry! Been absolutely brutal this last week with Rangers getting to the final. I just hope that it ends in disappointment for them or this summer is gonna be unbearable!
    Yeah, fully jagged up but I'm not planning on really going anywhere crowded so should be good. 🙂

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,062
    Wish I was going to this game actually, rare you can go to a game and really enjoy it with the pressure somewhat off, whilst still having a big incentive to win. We don't often play well back to back, but hoping the boost of result and performance midweek, big travelling support, and Ross County having nothing to play for, can see us over the line.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah, fully jagged up but I'm not planning on really going anywhere crowded so should be good. 🙂
    I was meaning more for the Rabies than the covid!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    I was meaning more for the Rabies than the covid!
    Ha ha, I'll try and avoid the dogs then. In saying that I was just at Costa Anniesland and a dog outside didn't like my wheelchair and went for it as I passed. 😂

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    I hope you have had all your jags then Terry! Been absolutely brutal this last week with Rangers getting to the final. I just hope that it ends in disappointment for them or this summer is gonna be unbearable!

    Aye it’s been absolutely intolerable here the last 3-4 weeks since they won the QF….😣

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •