+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vincent Kompany

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Seems a bit optimistic to me does £80 million BT, don't forget other clubs know we have to sell, they'll have Pace by the short and curlies and they're not going to be paying top dollar.

But let's say you're right and £80 million it is, we won't be getting it all up front, you know that mon ami, £40 million tops. We'll still need CiB's car boot sale.
    Even a dullard like Alan Pace should be able to re-finance the re-financed re-finance with £80 million quidsworth of debtors on the books, mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Vincent Kompany was very well respected while at Manchester City both as a player and within the Manchester community.

I would be quite happy to have him as manager of our club, and hopefully he may be able to bring Steven Defour back in some coaching role with him..

If my memory serves me right did we not initially get Ben Mee, and Kieran Trippier on loan from Manchester City but I am not entirely sure that is correct.
    Eddie Howe somehow persuaded Citeh to sell him Mee & Trippier for a combined fee of £500,000. He knows what he is doing does our Eddie! Shame the b@stard has the integrity of the beautiful game at heart and could not bring himself to chuck last Sunday's game.

Kompany would be great for me. If we weren't in a hurry the rumours are now saying Newcastle will be looking for a high profile manager and Howe will soon be on his way.

Company it is,won't be officially announced until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Kompany would be great for me. If we weren't in a hurry the rumours are now saying Newcastle will be looking for a high profile manager and Howe will soon be on his way.
    That's a shabby way to treat Howe if true, k_c.

I think the fact that he has a house in Cheshire,his wife is from Manchester and the kids were brought up here may have something
    to do with it.He is also a well liked high profile person in Manchester.I somehow doubt he'll move to Waterfoot or Bacup.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's a shabby way to treat Howe if true, k_c.
    I doubt very much that Howe thought he would have a long stay in Newcastle.He was brought in to do a job and he did it and he will leave with a very nice pay off and go back to live in Bournemouth.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    I think the fact that he has a house in Cheshire,his wife is from Manchester and the kids were brought up here may have something
    to do with it.He is also a well liked high profile person in Manchester.I somehow doubt he'll move to Waterfoot or Bacup.
    That's disappointing news barrie, I was hoping to rent him a property here in Bolton.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's disappointing news barrie, I was hoping to rent him a property here in Bolton.
    Bloody hell.You own a 6 bedroomed detached house set in 2 acres,comprising three bathrooms,three garages and a pool.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Bloody hell.You own a 6 bedroomed detached house set in 2 acres,comprising three bathrooms,three garages and a pool.
    And that's just the renter barrie.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)