+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 incoming???

3 incoming???

On O/S Charles Grant talks of 3 signings and then makes a vague reference to another 3. Any rumours anyone?

"...... 3 in. Another 3 looking, .. very good."

Certainly saying there are 3 more he's at least hopeful we'll get done soon. Who they are ..... What about Conor Wickham Wartman?

Hasn't he gone to Rotherham?

I'm hearing experienced centre half released by Peterborough. The only one that seems to fit the bill is Mark Beevers. Can't see that happening in a million years, but if it does then I will be mightily impressed.

Not Chey Dunkley then! (Yes, I know he's not from Peterboro.)

Beavers is released from P'boro and at 33 may be available to us. His defensive partner is studying at Manchester ....

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    "...... 3 in. Another 3 looking, .. very good."

Certainly saying there are 3 more he's at least hopeful we'll get done soon. Who they are ..... What about Conor Wickham Wartman?

I think with the recent new forward coming in its highly unlikely that we are looking for another forward at present , I think we need to concentrate on defence and midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Not Chey Dunkley then! (Yes, I know he's not from Peterboro.)
    Chey Dunkley visited Reaseheath before the bank holiday and given his Crewe connections I think he is definitely under consideration and would give us the experienced center half we desperately need.

Should have been signed at 18 ahead of HD - would love him to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Should have been signed at 18 ahead of HD - would love him to come back.
    Yes Harry Davies a truly dreadful center half, who I remember his father saying at a fans forum was a very good player as he tried to justify not signing Anthony Stewart. Thankfully our Center halves are a damn site better than Harry Davies ever was.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast