+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: So sad..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,000

    So sad..

    Just checked in again to see how things are going. So sad that this message board has died through the postings of one deluded idiot. So many things to talk about. Only for it to be ruined by the childish ramblings of a clown. Sometime, somewhere, we may get to discuss the Supersouth without you know who?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9,731
    What's that supposed to mean?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,008
    In the interests of this site and QOS in general, - might it be possible for all of us to wean ourselves off disparaging and unnecessary remarks?

    I too had decided to come back after a long period away, - and had hoped that a fresh start might be possible.

    Quite clearly, - this is not just about one individual and we really need to wipe the slate clean and leave the pettiness out of the correspondence.

    Please be assured this is merely a suggestion for consideration to help bring QOS people back to the debating table, - to share interesting ideas to move the club forward in a digital age.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9,731
    Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    In the interests of this site and QOS in general, - might it be possible for all of us to wean ourselves off disparaging and unnecessary remarks?

    I too had decided to come back after a long period away, - and had hoped that a fresh start might be possible.

    Quite clearly, - this is not just about one individual and we really need to wipe the slate clean and leave the pettiness out of the correspondence.

    Please be assured this is merely a suggestion for consideration to help bring QOS people back to the debating table, - to share interesting ideas to move the club forward in a digital age.
    I shall endeavour to conduct myself in better fettle in the Seaside League One season..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,718
    Agreed Jardi.

    Could I ask ALBERTZ to please start the season by not naming the referee and assistant referees etc for the games or trolling posts with utter nonsense.

    Letís wipe the slate clean and start again.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I shall endeavour to conduct myself in better fettle in the Seaside League One season..
    Explain the term Seaside League Albert if you can.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Explain the term Seaside League Albert if you can.
    The term derives from League One clubs usually residing by the coasts of Scotland. Perhaps not so many this season...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9,731
    Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Agreed Jardi.

    Could I ask ALBERTZ to please start the season by not naming the referee and assistant referees etc for the games or trolling posts with utter nonsense.

    Letís wipe the slate clean and start again.
    I will definitely not be doing this anymore...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    The term derives from League One clubs usually residing by the coasts of Scotland. Perhaps not so many this season...
    Montrose and Peterhead then this coming season are the only ones you would call ports then.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I shall endeavour to conduct myself in better fettle in the Seaside League One season..
    Please stop referring to it as the seaside league. Itís nothing of the sort and really embarrassing 🙈

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •