+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Liam Rosenior Named Interim Manager

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,752

    Liam Rosenior Named Interim Manager

    Thoughts anyone?

    Mine? Deserves to be kept on, not sure if he knows the cheat codes to get us out of League 1 or if he has a contact book fat enough to do the deals weneed on players

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,454
    Would be a huge slap in the face if he wasn't given a chance, will need huge support though from the new owner or I fear he will sink if he has to use the kids

  3. #3
    Makes sense to me, sort of glad we won't be lampards/Rooney derby county anymore

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,752
    Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Makes sense to me, sort of glad we won't be lampards/Rooney derby county anymore
    Yeah we've had enough of that

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    283
    I'd like him to come good, I like him. A nice midtable season will be a good job if he can do it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    10,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Yeah we've had enough of that
    Agreed...like the new avatar...big improvement.

    This is the best news we’ve had for a while imo. 100% behind this decision. Decent guy, knows his football and seems to have a genuine feeling for the club and the players. Good luck to him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,752
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed...like the new avatar...big improvement.

    This is the best news we’ve had for a while imo. 100% behind this decision. Decent guy, knows his football and seems to have a genuine feeling for the club and the players. Good luck to him.
    Avatar represents good over evil as far as I'm concerned, I have a larger version on my office wall

    Hopefully all things Derby will be pointing upwards now, and Rosenior's loyalty and commitment to the cause has been no less than Rooney's IMO, although my two reservations (experience/contacts) remain

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,914
    Interim for now. Hopefully he'll have the job proper by the weekend.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Avatar represents good over evil as far as I'm concerned, I have a larger version on my office wall

    Hopefully all things Derby will be pointing upwards now, and Rosenior's loyalty and commitment to the cause has been no less than Rooney's IMO, although my two reservations (experience/contacts) remain
    he actually has more coaching experience and qualifications than Rooney! Also has connections with Brighton and other clubs, don't think he will struggle to get players in, but time will tell I guess. Coaching wise, its said that he did most of it before anyway.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •