+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Euros at NYS

Euros at NYS

A bit surprised that we have sold only 6,ooo or so tickets for our matches, particularly the France v Italy game, which I thought would be a sell out. Wonder if EUEFA rules allow unsold tickets to be distributed to local schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    A bit surprised that we have sold only 6,ooo or so tickets for our matches, particularly the France v Italy game, which I thought would be a sell out. Wonder if EUEFA rules allow unsold tickets to be distributed to local schools.
    My wife’s school has had some tickets although they do use the Rotherham United Community Sports Trust. They could have got them through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    My wife’s school has had some tickets although they do use the Rotherham United Community Sports Trust. They could have got them through them.
    Not sure about games at the NYS but tickets for the opening game at Old Trafford we’re heavily subsidised via community groups and amateur teams set ups

Trying to make out Rotherham isn’t a nice place to visit?

I’d like to go to the match’s but won’t buy the tickets from UEFA. Be Happy to buy them from the club shop.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    I’d like to go to the match’s but won’t buy the tickets from UEFA. Be Happy to buy them from the club shop.
    You may argue it’s pricey to start with but even if not,the jump in price for the quarter final it’s just ridiculous for the same product…

6000? Have they not opened all the stands, as for France Italy there are a few hundred seats left across North and South stands, towards the corners.
    Though only shows Cat 3 £10 over 16s, £5 under 16s.
    Last edited by fc_miller; 07-07-2022 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    You may argue it’s pricey to start with but even if not,the jump in price for the quarter final it’s just ridiculous for the same product…
    Just checked the Quarterfinals at NYS have Cat 3 tickets available at same price, £10 over 16s, £5 16 yrs and under

One thing that the ticket system does well is that it won't let you leave orphan seats, i.e. single seats. I tested it and it gives a warning, with the seat selection automatically modified, which you can either accept or refuse and re-select your seats.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Just checked the Quarterfinals at NYS have Cat 3 tickets available at same price, £10 over 16s, £5 16 yrs and under
    Yes cat 3 are same,but cat 2 goes up £5 and cat 1 goes up £10 for the quarter final…..just thought it should be all same for maybe repeat customers…

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast