+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GA should resign right now.

GA should resign right now.

that's all.

Astonishingly he won't....that was the an opportunity seriously missed, a large home crowd behind the team. A very large chunk of these fans won't be back inside FP again this season.
    Ps Why was Burrows calling over two subs as they warmed up in the 1st half and appeared to be giving them instructions regarding the events on the field... although on seconds thoughts maybe someone had to step in and offer advice because CA is clueless.

Oops GA!!

I'd had 2nd thoughts about renewing my seas tkt on a point of principle (had a ST for 30 years). This morning I decided to renew and was doing it tomorrow. Now ... I'm not ! And, the reason is we're a rudderless ship with a Captain who can't read a compass.

I to swithered on renewing this season on a point of principle.... (since 1987) but renewed two weeks ago. I am thinking of asking for a refund on the grounds of obtaining money by deception!!!!! Raging

He definitely needs to go but sadly he bought himself a lot more time by spawnying our way into the top six and ‘Europe’ last season.

Even if he did go I’d have no faith in us making the right appointment. Perhaps Burrows should just give himself the job, seeing as he likes being trackside for whatever reason. Let’s face it he couldn’t be any worse than Alexander.

One (tiny) potential crumb of comfort - we previously lost 1-0 at home in the first Euro tie (Llanelli, 2009) and won the return. Maybe the 90 mins under the belts will wake them up enough to turn it around? I agree, though, looking at the season ahead. OOPS.

Last season GA was right and we were wrong. This is fact.

Last night was a shocker for sure but there's no point in hitting full panic mode until the end of the window. Hibs, both Saints and Livi are at least as nervous/angry as us right now.

Interestingly, we have never lost to what one would call European "minnows" (except for the Starnjan tie??), so if we get knocked out next week, would it be our worst-ever result?

I'd say so, yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)