+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Magpie Circle tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Welcome to the 1,000th episode of "I'm superior to you" on NCM.

Unfortunately, this series will run and run.
    Oh hello Elite, thanks for your input.....once again

Only you could draw that conclusion from my post lol#balancenotbias#no1fan

Back on subject Elite, what do you think of Magpie Circle? Do you watch and enjoy it? Or do you find it hard going to watch even 5 mins?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    You know that I am an old fogey but what on Earth is a Google home? Do you have to search to find it every evening!
    Its a care home for people with cretin syndrome..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Its a care home for people with cretin syndrome..
    If you are unable to talk about Notts or even Magpie Circle and insist on making these childish comments in my direction could you please do me and the vast majority a favour and take them to the designated thread?

I know it's been dormant since April#RIP but it's the well-known and well established place for these petty personal attacks/arguments. If you need anything further advice ask the handbags threads greatest contributor Elite and I'm sure he can guide you there.

We are after all trying to avoid this sort of thing and surely don't wish to fall back after NCM has improved so significantly recently.

Thank you in advance

Laddo

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    You know that I am an old fogey but what on Earth is a Google home? Do you have to search to find it every evening!

''Smart'' home hub similar to Amazon's Alexa?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    If you are unable to talk about Notts or even Magpie Circle and insist on making these childish comments in my direction could you please do me and the vast majority a favour and take them to the designated thread?

I know it's been dormant since April#RIP but it's the well-known and well established place for these petty personal attacks/arguments. If you need anything further advice ask the handbags threads greatest contributor Elite and I'm sure he can guide you there.

We are after all trying to avoid this sort of thing and surely don't wish to fall back after NCM has improved so significantly recently.

Thank you in advance

Laddo
    If you are trying to avoid it, then stop making sarcastic comments about people. Then you wont get any replies back...

If you are trying to avoid it, then stop making sarcastic comments about people. Then you wont get any replies back...
    Agreed. Can't keep quiet any longer without saying something as he's taken over the board and deems himself on his #mission lol. The rule of the handbags thread only applies to people criticising Laddo according to him, he regularly picks people up on their comments (I think there was one from Big Bob maybe the other day who said something fair enough as was his opinion but deemed by Laddo as negative so was quoted and then Laddo put a sarcastic comment under it, that's ok though apparently) Also sick of reading on pretty much every thread 'love this type in Notts chat, blah blah blah navy pie blah blah blah #mission' like the board didn't function before his #mission lol. If it's really pleasing you how the board is now do you have to keep alluding to it for the past year all the time, why don't you just post about the topic unless it's your intention to remind everyone how you supposedly cleaned up the board (which seemed to function pretty much the same as now) #mission #lol smiley face. Reply how you want, I won't be checking this thread again but please take your head out your own arse for 5 minutes as it's nauseating to read #mission lol. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Agreed. Can't keep quiet any longer without saying something as he's taken over the board and deems himself on his #mission lol. The rule of the handbags thread only applies to people criticising Laddo according to him, he regularly picks people up on their comments (I think there was one from Big Bob maybe the other day who said something fair enough as was his opinion but deemed by Laddo as negative so was quoted and then Laddo put a sarcastic comment under it, that's ok though apparently) Also sick of reading on pretty much every thread 'love this type in Notts chat, blah blah blah navy pie blah blah blah #mission' like the board didn't function before his #mission lol. If it's really pleasing you how the board is now do you have to keep alluding to it for the past year all the time, why don't you just post about the topic unless it's your intention to remind everyone how you supposedly cleaned up the board (which seemed to function pretty much the same as now) #mission #lol smiley face. Reply how you want, I won't be checking this thread again but please take your head out your own arse for 5 minutes as it's nauseating to read #mission lol. Have a good day.
    You really can't help yourself can you CF, regardless of what you've said to the contrary in the past. You don't do yourselves any favours.

However if you are tempted to go against advice and you are going to give exmaples as to your grievances then at least make them somewhere close to accurate.

I'm working but I will try my best. You too have a good'un and don't sweat the small stuff.

So we are banning sarcasm and sarcastic comments on NCM? Can we also ban constant moaning and negativity at the same time? Pretty please cos that would be marvellous

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You really can't help yourself can you CF, regardless of what you've said to the contrary in the past. You don't do yourselves any favours.

However if you are tempted to go against advice and you are going to give exmaples as to your grievances then at least make them somewhere close to accurate.

I'm working but I will try my best. You too have a good'un and don't sweat the small stuff.
    There you go again, you cant resist having a go...

There you go again, you cant resist having a go...
    Likewise with your comments aimed at me throughout this thread.

I'll take that as a no then lol.

It's ironic in a thread about Magpie Circle we descend to a level and into a category which the host once infamously described NCM and its users. That's rather disappointing but also has a little comic value. As Americanpie suggested, he's not that far off the mark#viva

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast