+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Owen Dale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Absolutely no way should that utter tosser be even considered to return to this club an utter mercenary I hope he ends up stacking shelves and playing for Vauxhall Motors !!!!
    Are you on about Dale, Lowery or both? Not questioning your opinion in the slightest. You just didn't make it clear in your post (to me anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair General View Post
    Are you on about Dale, Lowery or both? Not questioning your opinion in the slightest. You just didn't make it clear in your post (to me anyway)

Sorry AG was purely talking about Owen Dale, Tom on the other hand I think is just a bit thick !!!

Sorry AG was purely talking about Owen Dale, Tom on the other hand I think is just a bit thick !!!
    Tommy is that thick that he has landed a lucrative contract at Portsmouth a club with a good potential with gates averaging 15000 . Or at least his agent has.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    Tommy is that thick that he has landed a lucrative contract at Portsmouth a club with a good potential with gates averaging 15000 . Or at least his agent has.
    Exactly. All the talk of Tommy being unemployed within a few weeks, or playing non league was nonsense. Love him or hate him (and his agent) he was always going to get fixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post

Yes just seen that a minute ago so perhaps not that thick, shame he didn’t re sign for us though he would have given us a great midfield unit.

So Dale's move to Pompey, mentioned in the same link about Lowery signing, is a season long loan - that really is just getting him off the books.