+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Winnie

FAO Winnie

Dazzy has returned to the fold can you open portal and hopefully he should automatically rejoin the league. 😜😛😝🤪

Thanks. 😜😎

Thanks Rosie, Iíve had to change my team from before so not sure if Iíll automatically join again ? Just be nice to be in again as always fun and not all about winning eh 🙄🤣

Oooh I just knew there was a reason I needed to check VM before turning out the light

OK. I had a quick read of the FL thread. I think I know what's happened. Bongo gave out the code to the Footymad thread but said it was the Villamad thread by mistake. I can see Dazzy on the Footymad League. I posted the Villamad code on an earlier thread which Dazzy obviously didn't see.

I didn't close the portal as I was hoping Dazzy would join.

So, Dazzy, if you type in m6nw2b you should be able to join us. I'll keep an eye out just in case you have any problems.

Glad to see you'll be joining us! xx

Oops, sorry, I meant Footymad and Villamad Leagues, not threads. It was late.

Dazzy, just checked to see if you're in yet. Still can't see you so it does look like you'll need to use the Villamad code I gave you above to get in ...

Hmmm if I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd be suspecting Bongo misled/directed you onto the Footymad League instead because he's scared of the competition. Giggles.

Seriously, hope you get on there soon.

Hey Winnie, yes Iíve joined but it says players to be added after the next points update so Iím guessing thatís after ethicís weekend ☹️👍

Hey Dazzy

I can see you in there now Hopefully, they'll include this weekend's points? Seems unfair if they don't. It might mean they'll add you after the matches today, when first points are added to the League. Rosie will probably know the rules though ...

I have double checked the rules on the Help FAQís 🤪😛😜

Question

I still havenít been added to my League?

Answer

Your team will be added to the League at the next points update.

They may update the points after the Spurs v Wolves match finishes.

Anyway hopefully Dazzy will not only rejoin VM Fantasy League he will also find himself in Bongoís Footymad League. 😜

Thanks Rosie!

You were right, as always! Dazzy got added after the Spurs match xx

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)