+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sheff Wensdy v Barnsley match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Your views are noted.

Wasn't Ismael the best appointment since Clarke ?

Wasn't it Ahmad who brought in Schopp and Asbaghi ?

It's strange that someone enjoys a win so that he can attempt to points score against others.

Who made the club skint with heavy debts ?

Your views are noted........big thanks

Wasn't Ismael the best appointment since Clarke ?............not in my opinion. However, the Michael Duff signing was a brilliant piece of business by BFC, still not sure how we pulled it off.

Wasn't it Ahmad who brought in Schopp and Asbagi?........ Yes, like every other CEO he makes mistakes & will continue to get somethings right & some wrong, you seem to live in anticipation for the things that don't go well.

It's strange that someone enjoys a win so that he can attempt to points score against others..........

No not all, its essential to target a section of BFC fans who like you & others on here exist to moan whinge & drain the soul out of the club, that when their constant predictions of doom & gloom are completely wrong & comeback to bite them on the a*se that they should held to account. Criticism of any club & board is fine & necessary but we have a malignant mob who constantly aim to create a malicious atmosphere at BFC that is detrimental to the club progressing, beating Wednesday as we did with Norwood & Cole scoring was perfect for highlighting this cancer at the club after the horrible comments made last week attacking Khaled & many of our players.

Many factors, we have been a loss making business for a few decades and have relied on player sales to survive, you could blame the Conway board for not cashing in Mowatt & Woodrow for millions at the right time and also having a bad transfer window that led to relegation after an excellent transfer window that got us in the play offs, or Patrick Cryne for flogging off nearly all the cracking 2016 team instead of investing a little more & establishing us as a force in the championship by growing the club. We have been for years a vulnerable club never far away from a precarious position as we live from season to season losing money every year if player sales are low, remember Cryne had to save us from entering another administration. We haven't had any significant sales for several years & that is disastrous for BFC, although i suspect Jalo will change that in the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    With all due respect to Jean Cryne the women shouldn't be anywhere near the boardroom of this club .

Firstly at her time of life she shouldn't be in this position .

Secondly what skills does she have to be on the boardroom of a football club other than she's the widow of Patrick Cryne and mother to James Cryne which is just a bloodline and nowt to do with skillset .

Going on this logic as Johnson departed from number 10 today his wife Carrie Johnson should be made Home Secretary in the morning .
    Well in that case perhaps you should find someone else with suitable skills and at an age you approve of who is willing to invest their money into BFC and join the Board to help us out. How else will things change? maybe one of your mates will have a local business contact waiting in the wings to take over.

SBRed48

Ponty seems to think the "current board" are separate to the "previous board"
    ===========

I prefer to stick to the facts we know rather than making up stories. The current board doesn't include Conway & he has no influence on decisions relating to BFC according to the Chairman so yes it is obviously different to the previous board, thats not difficult to work out is it? but if you have information showing something different feel free to share.

When I criticised the Conway Out group for just identifying Conway & not all owners you are your mates went into some detail telling me how wrong i was & why the Conway Out group were correct to solely focus on Conway as he was solely behind all the big decisions at BFC. Now you are saying the opposite because you want to attack the current board and therefore find it useful to implicate them with the previous Conway decisions. You would say black is white if it suits.
    Last edited by Ponty End; 06-09-2022 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The Cryne family have had 20% of the club since 2017 Ethel .
    I realise the family holding Animal, I suppose Im referring to Jeans active involvement as a board member.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponty End View Post
    Well in that case perhaps you should find someone else with suitable skills and at an age you approve of who is willing to invest their money into BFC and join the Board to help us out. How else will things change? maybe one of your mates will have a local business contact waiting in the wings to take over.
    You do realise we've had four different ownership models in less than 20 years with one whilst we were in administration and another almost in administration .

A supporter of your so called credibility should refrain from talking the club down so much as well as taking hundreds of pounds out of its coffers .

Tut tut .

SBRed48

Ponty seems to think the "current board" are separate to the "previous board"
    ===========

I prefer to stick to the facts we know rather than making up stories. The current board doesn't include Conway & he has no influence on decisions relating to BFC according to the Chairman so yes it is obviously different to the previous board, thats not difficult to work out is it? but if you have information showing something different feel free to share.
    In the latest 2022 Hong Kong Registry where the BFC Investment Company (Barnsley FC holding company) is registered the Pacific Media Management Group, Conway and Hung, are shown as holding 7.5% of BFC shares.
    The current Board does include Conway.
    I suggest you post the facts rather than making up stories.

Your views are noted........big thanks

Wasn't Ismael the best appointment since Clarke ?............not in my opinion. However, the Michael Duff signing was a brilliant piece of business by BFC, still not sure how we pulled it off.

Wasn't it Ahmad who brought in Schopp and Asbagi?........ Yes, like every other CEO he makes mistakes & will continue to get somethings right & some wrong, you seem to live in anticipation for the things that don't go well.

It's strange that someone enjoys a win so that he can attempt to points score against others..........

No not all, its essential to target a section of BFC fans who like you & others on here exist to moan whinge & drain the soul out of the club, that when their constant predictions of doom & gloom are completely wrong & comeback to bite them on the a*se that they should held to account. Criticism of any club & board is fine & necessary but we have a malignant mob who constantly aim to create a malicious atmosphere at BFC that is detrimental to the club progressing, beating Wednesday as we did with Norwood & Cole scoring was perfect for highlighting this cancer at the club after the horrible comments made last week attacking Khaled & many of our players.

Many factors, we have been a loss making business for a few decades and have relied on player sales to survive, you could blame the Conway board for not cashing in Mowatt & Woodrow for millions at the right time and also having a bad transfer window that led to relegation after an excellent transfer window that got us in the play offs, or Patrick Cryne for flogging off nearly all the cracking 2016 team instead of investing a little more & establishing us as a force in the championship by growing the club. We have been for years a vulnerable club never far away from a precarious position as we live from season to season losing money every year if player sales are low, remember Cryne had to save us from entering another administration. We haven't had any significant sales for several years & that is disastrous for BFC, although i suspect Jalo will change that in the next few years.
    Thank you for your views, which are noted. At SB Solutions Ltd we take any comments likening any group of Barnsley fans as a "malignant mob" and a "cancer at the club" extremely seriously. I am sure fans suffering from cancer will appreciate the analogy.
    I suggest you seek counselling if you delight in such language and take pleasure in seeing a fantastic win at Hillsborough as a "perfect" opportunity to attempt to score points against fellow Barnsley fans.

We at SB Solutions Ltd will not communicate with you further as we have no desire to be in any way involved in the future with a person using such language and expressing such views.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 07-09-2022 at 06:59 AM.

Thank you for your views, which are noted. At SB Solutions Ltd we take any comments likening any group of Barnsley fans as a "malignant mob" and a "cancer at the club" extremely seriously. I am sure fans suffering from cancer will appreciate the analogy.
    I suggest you seek counselling if you delight in such language and take pleasure in seeing a fantastic win at Hillsborough as a "perfect" opportunity to attempt to score points against fellow Barnsley fans.

We at SB Solutions Ltd will not communicate with you further as we have no desire to be in any way involved in the future with a person using such language and expressing such views.
    Absolutely spot on

In the latest 2022 Hong Kong Registry where the BFC Investment Company (Barnsley FC holding company) is registered the Pacific Media Management Group, Conway and Hung, are shown as holding 7.5% of BFC shares.
    The current Board does include Conway.
    I suggest you post the facts rather than making up stories.

Barnsley Football Club Statement - 12th May 2022:

"Paul Conway, Chien Lee, Dickson Lee and Grace Hung have left the Club’s board with immediate effect"
    =====================

Why don't you stop making a fool of yourself. Holding shares doesn't automatically place you on the board. Perhaps you can tell us when Conway has been involved in a Board meeting since 12/5/22 and what input he has had on decisions relating to BFC. Obviously there will be a deafening silence & tumbleweed rolling on this question.

The worrying part is you seem to actually believe this tripe, it seems you can't cope without having Conway the bogeyman to hate so you desperately attempt to link him to to any decisions at BFC, for gods sake let it go & move on.

You are really scraping the barrel now pal, wrongly using cancer sufferers to support your non answer. Politicians and the Clergy often use the term "We need action to remove the cancer in society of drugs & violence" or similar, here is one I have just read "Domestic Violence is Society's Cancer", surely you have come across this type of language its quite basic & nothing at all to do with cancer sufferers. Perhaps you should become more widely read to attain a a better grasp of English grammar before making ill judged comments on other people's posts in a tawdry attempt to deflect. I couldn't care less cares who you or your company communicate with.

What I do is far more important than point scoring, I try to hold to account some of our worst supporters who unjustly attack people connected to BFC. Last week we had a tidal wave of hatred aimed at some players particularly towards our strikers Norwood, Cole & Aitchison and of course the CEO Khaled. This vicious campaign was triggered by a loss in the Pizza Cup when playing some reserves & youngsters! and off course not signing a 3rd striker to join Norwood & Tedic.

After the great win at Wednesday i contacted some of those sending the hate posts & questioned why they sent such nasty messages & asked why they don't give the players a chance. To be fair i had quite a few fans acknowledge their posts were unacceptable. The win was a great opportunity to highlight what fine margins football clubs are judged on & quite frankly made the hatemongers look stupid. I will continue to highlight this type of hate & bull**** as its way beyond normal criticism & the rights of fans to hold those who run the club to account, but unfortunately we have a section of fans who love to hate BFC & will use anything they can whether true or false to put the club & players down when things don't go as they wish, its the modern curse of communication.
    Last edited by Ponty End; 07-09-2022 at 08:01 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast