+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank, does God want the Conservatives to win the next General Election?

Frank, does God want the Conservatives to win the next General Election?

­

No, I don’t.

Of course. To be spared the monotony of Labour, the same old, same old.

For gods sake kill me so i may rest from the gunfire, the typewriters ceaseless banging. On and on and on and on. When all is said and done, i will ask for silence, only to be re savaged with renewed vigour.

I am moved to buy a piece of rope, not for the front bench, even some Tories deserve such, but for myself.

And there hanging, giving thanks, i will limply lift a hand to wave, to say goodbye, and pass to the next world, where i may bathe in the fires of a hellpit, and think it had been well done.

If i was then to fall into the arms of a demon, and turning me over, take what he wanted, even that would be a short time.

Compared to the useless prattlings of the pin sized brains of the communists, forever and ever, trying to prove they are right. Because if they could not, them many ropes would be needed.

And i, fearing there would not be enough, take a crash course in making new ones.

Of course god wants tories in charge. Who wants la di dah gunner grahams, pimps, blockheads, lulus, monsters, the purveyors of unnatural passions, a prime minister with a pigs testicles tied around his neck, like a tie, in charge?

If god spaketh this is what he would say. I will crap on the nose of your dead fathers.

Referring to Labour. God wears blue.

So does God's governance go beyond Earth, our Solar System, the Milky Way Galaxy, the universe(s) etc?

Of course. It is beyond all understanding. To help you understand, which you wont, imagine the mind and engineering expertise that has gone into the creation of the physical world.

Awesome. Isnt it.

Psaw,
    So, God has created everything, everywhere and is concurrently omni-present everywhere for all time. You often communicate with God so you can ask her / him where are the nearest intelligent aliens to Earth. Then we can turn our best radio telescopes in the correct direction and from those that can transmit we can send messages. Of course it may take more than 1,000 years for our message to arrive but that is all the more reason to begin as soon as possible. It would be maximum frustration if we got a reply in more than 2,000 years that was "Eh? Please repeat".

Any response would be " are Cambridge still above Carlisle. We have a pool. 86 per cent say yes." Aliens are everywhere. Just look up.

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post
    Frankly nobody does
    Unless they're either very rich or stupid.
    Which are you?
    Check your bank balance before answering.

Dan, I am neither. It was merely a question to Frank (Psaw), the Supreme Being of this board.

Certainly I do not want the Conservatives to win the next election. But Frank is a believer in God and a Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Aliens are everywhere. Just look up.
    I have looked up and turned through 360 degrees. I see no aliens of any variety.

So if you can look up and see them, either walking in the air or in any craft, let us know. If you can communicate with them ask them some obvious questions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)