+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death Row Deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'll bet the poor bugger strapped on the gurney does not share your self-righteous apathy Supersub6.
    I'll bet the family of the poor bugger strapped on the gurney's victim are dancing with delight. I would imagine they're having an all night party to celebrate the ****'s demise. And who could blame them ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'll bet the family of the poor bugger strapped on the gurney's victim are dancing with delight. I would imagine they're having an all night party to celebrate the ****'s demise. And who could blame them ?
    Right wing Christians celebrating the death of another human being mon ami - surely not.

Reconciliation, forgiveness, remorse and rehabilitation is the only way to move forward from these tragedies, not seeking vengeance and retribution. That's WJWD.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law..."

It's time the Yanks started to practice what they preach.

Right wing Christians celebrating the death of another human being mon ami - surely not.

Reconciliation, forgiveness, remorse and rehabilitation is the only way to move forward from these tragedies, not seeking vengeance and retribution. That's WJWD.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law..."

It's time the Yanks started to practice what they preach.
    Not interested mon ami, if you want to go around killing people, don't whinge about what might happen to you, because once you're on Texas Death Row, sanctimonious virtue-signalling, Lefties aren't going to be much help to you. It's 'fry baby fry' for you, but you should have thought about that in the first place.

Not interested mon ami, if you want to go around killing people, don't whinge about what might happen to you, because once you're on Texas Death Row, sanctimonious virtue-signalling, Lefties aren't going to be much help to you. It's 'fry baby fry' for you, but you should have thought about that in the first place.
    Lovely Christian attitude you have there, mon ami. I'll bet you support abortion too.

I suspect such beacons of hope and justice like Belarus, Congo, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and Malaya might be on your proposed vacation hotspots too.

Lovely Christian attitude you have there, mon ami. I'll bet you support abortion too.

I suspect such beacons of hope and justice like Belarus, Congo, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and Malaya might be on your proposed vacation hotspots too.
    What are you jibbering on about now ? It's the Haldon Gold Cup at Exeter this afternoon and the start of the WC Finals. You get your knickers in a twist about abortion if you like, it might be important on whatever planet you live on mon ami, I'm not even sure why you've mentioned it, nor do I care.

What are you jibbering on about now ? It's the Haldon Gold Cup at Exeter this afternoon and the start of the WC Finals. You get your knickers in a twist about abortion if you like, it might be important on whatever planet you live on mon ami, I'm not even sure why you've mentioned it, nor do I care.
    I'm glad you have your "bubble" to escape the grim reality of what is happening on this planet of ours. Good for you mon ami.

I'm glad you have your "bubble" to escape the grim reality of what is happening on this planet of ours. Good for you mon ami.
    If only we had a Labour government eh, what a land of milk and honey we would live in, all the up-hills would be made level and all the down-hills would stay the same. If only.

If only we had a Labour government eh, what a land of milk and honey we would live in, all the up-hills would be made level and all the down-hills would stay the same. If only.
    I’m going to vote this time for them Sinkov

They’re gonna fix everything for all of us 👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m going to vote this time for them Sinkov

They’re gonna fix everything for all of us ������
    Unless Sir Nigel of Farage gets another party up and running, I'll be spending the next election day with my feet up. Labour, Tory, LibDem, makes no difference, they're in agreement on everything, whichever gets in the same policies will be pushed, so I won't be wasting my time.

As Billy Connolly once said, 'Don't vote, it just encourages them.".

Unless Sir Nigel of Farage gets another party up and running, I'll be spending the next election day with my feet up. Labour, Tory, LibDem, makes no difference, they're in agreement on everything, whichever gets in the same policies will be pushed, so I won't be wasting my time.

As Billy Connolly once said, 'Don't vote, it just encourages them.".
    Likewise, because up here I know who is going to win, even if they find a new Red candidate, which is very unlikely becuse the present incumbent probably still has more years to 'serve his constituents' from his very posh house in Darras Hall, an area where many poor footballers live.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)