+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Boro

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Boro

The last home match of the season! It could be pne of the best days or another that we see our odds of staying up diminished a little bit further.
    For four matchers we've need, in hindsight a point and we've nearly done it twice but now it's getting harder. Boro come to the New York stadium with a faint chance of finishing third in the league but guarenteed a 4th position at worsestist.

Not been a nervouse waiting for a match to start for years!

Try and enjoy it the best you can boys and girls!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

I’m a nervous wreck. Glad it’s an early kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I’m a nervous wreck. Glad it’s an early kick off.
    Same!!

Good luck today guys, think it'll be a draw and hopefully you'll have enough to stay up.

I'm not bothered about Boro losing though as long as we don't pick up any more injuries

Cheio to have a good game today as Boro scouts line up their next Millers signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzel Zanzibar View Post
    Good luck today guys, think it'll be a draw and hopefully you'll have enough to stay up.

I'm not bothered about Boro losing though as long as we don't pick up any more injuries
    Thanks Denzel!

So far two issues of promotion from L1 have been confirmed, and two of relegation from the Chumpship.

Wouldn't it be massively ironic if the Piggies and us swopped places in what's left of the season.

I did ask a question on a different thread if anyone knew whether we are paying Hugebill less/the same/more than we offered Smudge. Hugebill came here with a great fanfare and great expectations. Has he lived up to the billing? Not in my book. Should we have splashed the cash on Smudge?

https://twitter.com/Boro/status/1652...OsPgsyc_g&s=19

Okay so that's *quite* a strong lineup...

TEAM v
    @Boro
    | Johansson, Harding, Bramall, Wood (C), Hugill, Ogbene, Lindsay, Ferguson, Rathbone, Odoffin, Humphreys.

SUBS | Hemfrey, Hjelde, Kioso, Wiles, Fosu, Quina, Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    TEAM v
    @Boro
    | Johansson, Harding, Bramall, Wood (C), Hugill, Ogbene, Lindsay, Ferguson, Rathbone, Odoffin, Humphreys.

SUBS | Hemfrey, Hjelde, Kioso, Wiles, Fosu, Quina, Kelly.
    That is certainly one of the stronger sides we've managed to start with in recent games. UTM

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast