+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: National League Promotion Final - Important update regarding your seat

National League Promotion Final - Important update regarding your seat

Just received the below email from Wembley.

"Dear Supporter,

Thank you for purchasing tickets to this season’s Vanarama National League Promotion Final, Chesterfield v Notts County, on Saturday 13 May 2023.

We are reaching out to you as someone who purchased tickets within the neutral section in the early bird window.

Due to high demand for tickets from supporters of both the finalists, the area originally set aside for neutral spectators has been converted into supporter areas for both finalist clubs. The tickets you have purchased are in the Notts County end of the stadium.

As such, we advise that club colours for opposing teams are no longer worn.

We very much look forward to welcoming you to Wembley Stadium connected by EE, and hope you are looking forward to the game.

Regards,

Wembley Ticketing Team"

Interesting. So what happens to the Borehamwood and Bromley fans?

My "Early Bird" seats are actually in "Club Wembley" so comfier seats apparently?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpymoo View Post

"Dear Supporter,

Thank you for purchasing tickets to this season’s Vanarama National League Promotion Final, Chesterfield v Notts County, on Saturday 13 May 2023.

We are reaching out to you as someone who purchased tickets within the neutral section in the early bird window.

Due to high demand for tickets from supporters of both the finalists, the area originally set aside for neutral spectators has been converted into supporter areas for both finalist clubs. The tickets you have purchased are in the Notts County end of the stadium.

We very much look forward to welcoming you to Wembley Stadium connected by EE, and hope you are looking forward to the game.

Regards,

Wembley Ticketing Team"

My "Early Bird" seats are actually in "Club Wembley" so comfier seats apparently?
    They certainly are, enjoy. Plus noticeably less queuing for refreshments, toilets etc. You've done very well with the early bird purchase.

"Dear Supporter,

Regards,

Wembley Ticketing Team"

Sorry just spotted this after asking about same email I received in another post.
    What block were you in with the early bird tickets and will you be wearing your colours ?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    They certainly are, enjoy. Plus noticeably less queuing for refreshments, toilets etc. You've done very well with the early bird purchase.
    Happy days. Only 16 rows in there apparently. Yes, very lucky but I nearly ended up watching Boreham Wood Vs Bromley.

My only concern is lack of atmosphere. However, for a family of four, £8 each to see Notts in a Play off final

Will definitely be shorter queues, I will not be in them - lol Was £5+ for a bottle of cola in the Forest play off final last year. Although, the food/drink prices for the League 2 Play off final the day before were cheaper. Gits.
    Last edited by Gimpymoo; 11-05-2023 at 03:18 PM.

Happy days. Only 16 rows in there apparently. Yes, very lucky but I nearly ended up watching Boreham Wood Vs Bromley.

My only concern is lack of atmosphere. However, for a family of four, £8 each to see Notts in a Play off final

Will definitely be shorter queues, I will not be in them - lol Was £5+ for a bottle of cola in the Forest play off final last year.
    Great work fella, and well worth the gamble.

I hope you were in the Huddersfield end or in corporate!!!

I'm doing all my drinking in the pub with family and friends pre game.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I hope you were in the Huddersfield end or in corporate!!!
    I myself am a red BUT I do appreciate GOOD football (go figure) so goto a fair few Notts matches. Highlights include Tamworth away, Dover away, as well as the more local Chesterfield, Grimsby and Solihull away days and regular home matches. If I could switch allegiances right now, I would but I nailed myself to the red mast a long long time ago.

HOWEVER, interesting story, when my boys started to get an interest in football, I took them to Forest Matches and Notts Matches, just because I support Forest, I do not necessarily want my kids to suffer, at least I thought it was only fair to give them a choice. They chose Notts (hence why the away days) and frequent home games. Both the nippas getting season tickets for next season (whatever the league).

So yes, even in my own Family, I get grief for supporting Forest but likewise, they tag along there with their dad and feel the pain too. REAL football is not the Premier League in my opinion, the emotions of Sunday will live long as a memory for myself and the kids.
    Last edited by Gimpymoo; 11-05-2023 at 03:59 PM.