+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Sportscene has a ball logo
    Mostly white but with blue and green panels.
    Very inclusive.
    To represent St Johnstone and Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep, pretty fair comments on here overall.

The squad is clearly well short though as the lack of subs showed again. Need at least the 3-4 Robson is talking about, and they need to be starters.

They all did fine, best I’ve seen us against them for a while, but the budget difference is just too much - its what continues to make these fixtures pretty pointless tbh…
    Need to stop complete squad overhauls every summer, which will only happen if we have a manager for an extended period. Also need younger players to step up and fill the gap too, but just not happening and not just an AFC issue.

Crying out for fresh legs on Sunday, which makes you doubt if much of the players on the bench really have a future at the club. I would have thought Dadia could have came on for Morris at the least.

We had the b@stards rattled on Sunday by not sitting back and letting them dictate the game We just have to show the same intent whenever we play them now and not reverting to the usual horror show of trying to contain them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    We had the b@stards rattled on Sunday
    That was the most upsetting thing for me. We really had them, not just on the pitch but also in the stands. Devlins gift really took the wind out of us. Had he just punted it up the pitch, I believe we'd have won the game.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567