+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Bristol city Wed Oct 04 KO 8pm

Home v Bristol city Wed Oct 04 KO 8pm

Yes it’s an early thread for a heads up.

It’s bring a friend for a fiver, not guaranteed to be sat at side of you or even in same stand but still at good game for them to watch
    Last edited by CAMiller; 22-09-2023 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Couldn't you afford the 'ome' ;D

Don’t forget friends for a fiver

City seem to be doing ok but lost their last two games
    Advantage we’re at home and hopefully some injured players are back, Cafu could really do with getting back on pitch
    If Peltier is fit enough to start then start him
    Can we start with attack attack attack and get a few in net before they settle down
    Watch the wide players and don’t bunch together, can we sometimes ignore Hugill who has 2-3 defenders on him and throw the ball to the player waving the plane in so he can run on

11th v 23rd

Come onnnnnn
    Last edited by millertop; 02-10-2023 at 08:37 AM.

By the way just highlighting for those who can”t go it’s live on sky”s main event channel..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    By the way just highlighting for those who can”t go it’s live on sky”s main event channel..!.
    Yes I remembered that this morning but a few hours have passed before I posted so forgot

Bristol away kit is black which they’ll probably use
    3rd kit is yellow with green banding round neck and sleeves, green shorts

Name:  IMG_4698.jpg
Views: 1065
Size:  17.0 KB Name:  IMG_4699.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  9.5 KB
    Last edited by millertop; 02-10-2023 at 09:06 AM.

Too much to hope Cafu, Peltier and Hall ready for this one?

Peltier he's a right sided defender so we're dropping Dext for him I don't think so! Cafu hope he's fit for Wednesday Hall didn't someone say he did the commentary at Cardiff saying he's a week or so away from being ready to return? If so Peltier will probably play at centre back.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Peltier he's a right sided defender so we're dropping Dext for him I don't think so! Cafu hope he's fit for Wednesday Hall didn't someone say he did the commentary at Cardiff saying he's a week or so away from being ready to return? If so Peltier will probably play at centre back.

He offers more than his ability as a right hand side defender.

He is a vocal and strong leader with 20 years under his belt who captained Leeds under Warnock and played every game when Cardiff won promotion to the premier League.

I'd want him in the trenches with me -You cannot buy strength and experience like that.

I'd expect Peltier to start at centre back alongside Blackett, with Hall probably replacing him for the last 20 minutes/half an hour if he makes it to the bench.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast