+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Sorry but too busy at work to write an intro on the Thriller for the Millers.

Thoughts on tonight's game?

A good point won

Odoffin man of match by a country mile

Tony Stewart out.

This team could go far with this manager and more backing

How long does he have to hold us back for

I’m delighted with the result. We all knew that system would work tonight after all that tinkering 😂

Ayala playing the ball ont floor st the back made us better.

For me it’s clear that Blackett and Humphrey not being in the team is bigger that we think

That was a great point and a wonderful performance by us, they are an excellent team. Both our goals were excellent and their second goal was just bizarre to keep going is great credit to the players. Now we need to do that at Watford and start picking up points away from home. We got away with at least one penalty if not two, but we needed a bit of help against these top teams. Well done to the players and the manager for changing the approach.

A good first half but how we struggled to get possession in the 2nd half. They were lucky with their 2nd goal then what a fantastic strike by Teihi. Think we were lucky that ref didn’t give at least one pen to them. So all round a pretty good point! Let’s hope this can spur us on.

See nombe when he came off with the crowd shows how much it means to him.

I feel sorry for Taylor going on about his job under threat.

Be nice if Stuart comes out publicly and gives his backing.

Guess he can't sell any tickets doing that

Their 2nd goal was hard to take after all the graft that we'd put in. I really expected it to be the winner for them but thankfully the players all dug in and got what they deserved. I'm so happy that Nombe got his first goal and I reckon he'll get stronger for the experience. Well done to everyone connected to the club, from the chairman down to the tea lady. Up The MILLERS!

Only 1 defeat in the last 4 games! Got to clutch at something!

Good effort from the players, clear gulf in quality on the ball but they were quite tippy tappy asks really needed the fluke to get ahead. Full credit to our lads for keeping going and quality finish from Christ! Again, Georgie created the chance with his drive.

Nombe did well, great poacher finish for his goal and looking more confident at this level. But so many long balls to him from Victor, complete nonsense!

Under no Illusions that we'll likely go down but at least if we show organisation, spirit and make it a good game against the much better quality collections of players we face every week, then I'm OK with that. Now need to build on it at weekend with at least that level of work rate and commitment from the players.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast