+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Wrexham - Edited as a tribute to BOTH teams...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome to Wrexham - Edited as a tribute to BOTH teams...

I've just finished watching the last episode of W2W. What a journey, and what a battle it was.

What I'm also so pleased about, is the producers edited it in such a way that it's a tribute to both Wrexham AND Notts in what was truly 'a battle for the ages' as Adam Summerton often commented. Now we're both up in the EFL, I'm sure you'll really enjoy this episode...

Top Tip: Watch it right to the very end!

NB] Really hope LW stays with you too, the grass isn't always greener & all that, PLUS I don't personally see Oxford as a step up for him - maybe in league terms at the mo, but for how much longer? Notts is the place for him

Quote Originally Posted by Willie-Wotsit View Post
    I've just finished watching the last episode of W2W. What a journey, and what a battle it was.

What I'm also so pleased about, is the producers edited it in such a way that it's a tribute to both Wrexham AND Notts in what was truly 'a battle for the ages' as Adam Summerton often commented. Now we're both up in the EFL, I'm sure you'll really enjoy this episode...

NB] Really hope LW stays with you too, the grass isn't always greener & all that, PLUS I don't personally see Oxford as a step up for him - maybe in league terms at the mo, but for how much longer? Notts is the place for him
    The question that springs to my mind, especially with it coming up to Chrimboid "the season of giving" an all that is "What's innitt for us". Any royalties coming our way or what?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The question that springs to my mind, especially with it coming up to Chrimboid "the season of giving" an all that is "What's innitt for us". Any royalties coming our way or what?
    Dare say you'll get a load of new fans from around the world keeping an eye on you now...don't be greedy

And Swifties will come in their droves.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie-Wotsit View Post

Thanks and all that. But my favourite bit was deadpool reading the Notts Supporters club response to the offer of being part of the documentary.

“You can’t stick your shyte documentary up your ar5e”. Now that’s a line fit for any movie.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Thanks and all that. But my favourite bit was deadpool reading the Notts Supporters club response to the offer of being part of the documentary.

“You can’t stick your shyte documentary up your ar5e”. Now that’s a line fit for any movie.
    Obviously it was not really from any official Notts group but funny all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Obviously it was not really from any official Notts group but funny all the same.
    Wasn't that from Notts County Zone, every Wrexham fans' favourite social media sensation?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Wasn't that from Notts County Zone, every Wrexham fans' favourite social media sensation?
    I believe so.

Just watched it, I never watch the previous ones.
    Absolutely great watch and you can see why it’s so successful with them weaving in the community.
    Just reminds you what a great season it was and how the clubs through it somehow became bonded together, fantastic ending too and I can’t even bloody dislike Mullin now as much when it showed his charity work with Autism.

It was indeed an epic battle, but I have zero desire to relive it.

I'm just glad it's over and we both got the promotion we deserved.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast