+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Is the green goblin Patrick harvie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17,053

    Is the green goblin Patrick harvie

    Determined to bankrupt home owners and landlords?

    What an odious wee ****e he is.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,559
    The only way to stop his policies is to vote SNP or Labour or Conservative or Lib Democrats. Do not vote Green at all. Even SNP second votes should be better off being wasted by voting SNP for the second vote.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17,053
    Sorry mistake in title green gobbler.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17,053
    Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    The only way to stop his policies is to vote SNP or Labour or Conservative or Lib Democrats. Do not vote Green at all. Even SNP second votes should be better off being wasted by voting SNP for the second vote.
    Nae **** votes for them as it is

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    573
    Is this about the recent U-turn with the home boilers?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17,053
    Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Is this about the recent U-turn with the home boilers?
    Aye and talking again aboot folk no being able to sell their house or pass it on as an inheritance unless it's c rated or above.

    Very few politicians I hope the worst for.....but he's one of the few.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Aye and talking again aboot folk no being able to sell their house or pass it on as an inheritance unless it's c rated or above.

    Very few politicians I hope the worst for.....but he's one of the few.
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it was another part of this so called Bute House agreement, WTF have the SNP signed us up for in the determination to form a government?
    My daughter is now finished her PHD in chemical engineering and is continuing to do work for the Westminster Government on hydrogen boilers and heat source pumps for buildings, she says the biggest problem with these daft ill thought out schemes is trying to convince people to sign up to change in the future, we need to be working together not pulling in different directions.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17,053
    Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it was another part of this so called Bute House agreement, WTF have the SNP signed us up for in the determination to form a government?
    My daughter is now finished her PHD in chemical engineering and is continuing to do work for the Westminster Government on hydrogen boilers and heat source pumps for buildings, she says the biggest problem with these daft ill thought out schemes is trying to convince people to sign up to change in the future, we need to be working together not pulling in different directions.
    He wants more stick and far less carrot.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Nae **** votes for them as it is
    I am sorry to disagree. The official SNP policy has been to encourage everyone to give their first vote to the SNP and because they could not win many more seats on the list candidates because they had so many directly elected candidates, they wanted every SNP voter to vote Green. That way they could guarantee that the majority of candidates would be independence minded
    They have seen,now, that Green votes are bought at the price of Green policies. The fallout for their directly elected candidates could be massive. It looks to me that if you vote SNP AND GREEN you get crazy Green policies, and no independence.
    Need to get SNP voters to vote SNP twice, and bin the greens. It is a tactic that has failed, but it needs SNP voters to think again.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,511
    Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I am sorry to disagree. The official SNP policy has been to encourage everyone to give their first vote to the SNP and because they could not win many more seats on the list candidates because they had so many directly elected candidates, they wanted every SNP voter to vote Green. That way they could guarantee that the majority of candidates would be independence minded
    They have seen,now, that Green votes are bought at the price of Green policies. The fallout for their directly elected candidates could be massive. It looks to me that if you vote SNP AND GREEN you get crazy Green policies, and no independence.
    Need to get SNP voters to vote SNP twice, and bin the greens. It is a tactic that has failed, but it needs SNP voters to think again.
    I was an SNP voter but never again. The coalition with the greens along with the very, very blatant dishonesty and corruption top to bottom in the party which has come to the fore in the Sturgeon / Useless era is enough for me to never entertain them again.

    No chance of independence and loony green policies makes the party untenable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •