+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP - Victoria María Aragüés Gadea

O/T RIP - Victoria María Aragüés Gadea

I will never forget seeing her pulling a christmas tree fully lit from her nether regions! RIP Vicky.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...vicky-31554573

Did it have a fairy on top?

It just goes to show Adventus how life changes when you get older when doing WORDLE is now the highlight of the day.

Ironically won't have had chance to put her christmas tree up...

So that’s where Tony’s been

A replacement for sticky vicky, in his case pulling a manager out of his arse

I saw Vicky Leyton [Sticky Vicky] quite a lot in the 80's & 90's in Benidorm, in the 80's
    she had a machine with 5 implements on it, this was her act at the time, but the mayor
    of Benidorm stopped her using the machine.
    Sticky Vicky then started her magic show, removing items from her fa**y, she once
    brought a bottle of San Miguel to me to open, i couldn't open it, so she reckoned to open
    it with fa**y, in which she really used a special ring on her fingers.
    When they did a programme about her on English TV, they said she could not speak
    English, a load of bunkom, me & my oldest son once had a drink with her after a show
    in 1989 & she talked perfect English to us.
    Vicky Leyton was a big attraction in Benidorm, in which I found more Women watched her
    than Men.

I always said, I wish I had Sticky Vicky to bring back my Duty Free.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 29-11-2023 at 07:29 PM.

Ahh poor Vicky. Seen many a young lad chasing around Benidorm bars because the boards outside advertised Vicky was on at 10pm. They'd enter the bars at 9ish onwards, slurp loads o' drinks down only to find she was never going there in the first place .....one of the oldest tricks the bar owners used to use on a regular basis to help get the crowds in.

Did one year actually manage to see her Daughter perform her act. It's all trickery really. From my vantage point on the side seats, I was actually witnessing seeing her prepare herself for her act by stuffing all the 'light bulbs' between the cheeks of her a.rse and placing one between her vaginal lips thus giving the impression when one popped out they all looked as if they were coming out of her lady garden.

Never actually saw the real 'Vicky' but she was and will always be on of Benidorm's crowd filling acts.....RIP Vicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ahh poor Vicky. Seen many a young lad chasing around Benidorm bars because the boards outside advertised Vicky was on at 10pm. They'd enter the bars at 9ish onwards, slurp loads o' drinks down only to find she was never going there in the first place .....one of the oldest tricks the bar owners used to use on a regular basis to help get the crowds in.

Did one year actually manage to see her Daughter perform her act. It's all trickery really. From my vantage point on the side seats, I was actually witnessing seeing her prepare herself for her act by stuffing all the 'light bulbs' between the cheeks of her a.rse and placing one between her vaginal lips thus giving the impression when one popped out they all looked as if they were coming out of her lady garden.

Never actually saw the real 'Vicky' but she was and will always be on of Benidorm's crowd filling acts.....RIP Vicky.
    I definitely lived a sheltered life as I never saw Val Doonican or The Bachelors do any of these tricks in Great Yarmouth

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I definitely lived a sheltered life as I never saw Val Doonican or The Bachelors do any of these tricks in Great Yarmouth
    You shoul have seen what The Dooleys got up to in Skegness! ****ing disgusting!

Me favva took me to see her at panchos in 1999, was 15/16ish. Said to him is that it, seen better in Rosehill park.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Me favva took me to see her at panchos in 1999, was 15/16ish. Said to him is that it, seen better in Rosehill park.
    What did they bring out in Rosehill Park - Magic Roundabout & the Peacocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast