+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outrageous Barnsley goal

Outrageous Barnsley goal

Can't see if this has been covered already but having heard so much about it, I had to see it for myself.

Wycombe keeper booked for time wasting, nowt new there then as Ainsworth"s legacy lives in.

Barnsley player sees him dallying so goes for the ball only to slightly make contact with the keeper who theatrically goes to ground but, spills the ball. Gleefully picked up by the Barnsley forrud who slots it in the back of the net.

Foul or legit goal you decide?

I minute 34 secs...

Last edited by Brin; 29-11-2023 at 07:05 PM.

Definite foul on keeper. Was waiting for Barnsley to complete a six timer but with a goal unlikely cashed out on 90 mins ! Still livid.

Yep, definitely breathed on him so he was entitled to go down

That contact shouldn't have knocked a 5 year old over but somehow if floors a 6' 2'' big mister.......pathetic tactics by the keeper and I'm glad the goal stood as Wycombe are renowned for time wasting and under hand tactics, this time it didn't work.

Well done Barnsley, the 3 points gained could mean a lot, come end of the season.

Lucky Barnsley,we all remember another goal that won the game for them involving a goalkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Lucky Barnsley,we all remember another goal that won the game for them involving a goalkeeper.
    Indeed....Morrison the dirty scum at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Indeed....Morrison the dirty scum at the time.
    Has the Mrs. had you out doing the weekly shop and you have Morrisons on the brain

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Has the Mrs. had you out doing the weekly shop and you have Morrisons on the brain
    I am sure he will have more reasons for saying that..!!..

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Funnily enough she has had me go to Morrisons with her today so maybe yes that is the reason for putting Morrison ....but you both know who I meant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast