+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ameen Al-Dakhil

Ameen Al-Dakhil

What is going on at Burnley. It is being reported that Ameen Al-Dakhil has disappeared. Has he been dropped or has he really disappeared, does anyone know what the situation is? We can hardly have players breaking rank or the manager deliberately leaving players out. Is the issue disciplinary?

Who's reporting it Lancaster ?

It seems fairly obvious to me that VK does not do "man management".

Roberts, Benson, Zaroury, Weghorst and now Al-Dakhil all MIA, just WTF is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    What is going on at Burnley. It is being reported that Ameen Al-Dakhil has disappeared. Has he been dropped or has he really disappeared, does anyone know what the situation is? We can hardly have players breaking rank or the manager deliberately leaving players out. Is the issue disciplinary?
    If you think we are bad at man management lancy have a read what's going on at Forest.

If you think we are bad at man management lancy have a read what's going on at Forest.

Who's reporting it Lancaster ? I can't find any trace of this story anywhere, have you got a link ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It seems fairly obvious to me that VK does not do "man management".

Roberts, Benson, Zaroury, Weghorst and now Al-Dakhil all MIA, just WTF is going on?
    Or he does do it and carries it through when players don’t do as asked or break rules.

Just a thought but Robert’s when sent off was mouthing off and hasn’t been seen since really, Benson was asked to get up and down and be part of the team in his last full game - he didn’t do it was pulled and also hasn’t been seen - Zaroury went to the World Cup and looks to me like it’s gone to his head and he won’t knuckle down and play for his place - Weghorst as Tara s I can see has done and did nothing wrong both times ( but I’m sure I’ll be wrong ). Al Dakhil conceding goals for fun out muscled - out fought gets dropped and suddenly the Belgian press have him Mia - I wander if the manager is just doing his job and tells them when they’re not doing their bit - or maybe they have bad attitudes and take their bats and balls home.

Two sides to every situation is all I’m saying.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Or he does do it and carries it through when players don’t do as asked or break rules.

Just a thought but Robert’s when sent off was mouthing off and hasn’t been seen since really, Benson was asked to get up and down and be part of the team in his last full game - he didn’t do it was pulled and also hasn’t been seen - Zaroury went to the World Cup and looks to me like it’s gone to his head and he won’t knuckle down and play for his place - Weghorst as Tara s I can see has done and did nothing wrong both times ( but I’m sure I’ll be wrong ). Al Dakhil conceding goals for fun out muscled - out fought gets dropped and suddenly the Belgian press have him Mia - I wander if the manager is just doing his job and tells them when they’re not doing their bit - or maybe they have bad attitudes and take their bats and balls home.

Two sides to every situation is all I’m saying.
    Vinny should do what SD did and chuck any dissenters into the freezing cold Calder.

No time for prima donnas - either buckle down or **** off!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Who's reporting it Lancaster ? I can't find any trace of this story anywhere, have you got a link ?
    Found it I think, some website claiming he's 'disappeared' when what they mean is he hasn't been in the squad for a few games. He was on the bench at Molyneux on Tuesday so he hasn't disappeared at all, just like every club, we have more players not playing than we have playing. I might be missing something but this looks like a classic 'non story' to me, clickbait I think it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Found it I think, some website claiming he's 'disappeared' when what they mean is he hasn't been in the squad for a few games. He was on the bench at Molyneux on Tuesday so he hasn't disappeared at all, just like every club, we have more players not playing than we have playing. I might be missing something but this looks like a classic 'non story' to me, clickbait I think it's called.
    Never mind freezing on the bench, young Al-Dakhil needs to go to the gym and then come round here for a bowl of pea and ham soup with bread rolls.

He needs to get some muscle on and quick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)