+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ' no shortage of effort'

' no shortage of effort'

I keep hearing journalists and people at the club saying the above.

I think that's BS. There is a shortage of effort. Most of the players aren't trying. There is no movement at all. The thrown-ins last night highlighted this.

I think 6 or 7 have downed-tools. They can't be angry with Leam Richardson, he has just taken over. Got a feeling they are angry at something else.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I keep hearing journalists and people at the club saying the above.

I think that's BS. There is a shortage of effort. Most of the players aren't trying. There is no movement at all. The thrown-ins last night highlighted this.

I think 6 or 7 have downed-tools. They can't be angry with Leam Richardson, he has just taken over. Got a feeling they are angry at something else.
    I agree, it’s a lazy set of players we’ve got now, with the odd exception or two

Can’t see what they can be angry about, they are being paid for doing feck all

I have to say on very 'slightly' positive note from last night, the retained football 'on the floor' looked okay for a change. However, we were ferking clueless as what to do with it going forward. Young shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I have to say on very 'slightly' positive note from last night, the retained football 'on the floor' looked okay for a change. However, we were ferking clueless as what to do with it going forward. Young shoots?
    WBA were more than happy to let us pass the ball sideways and backwards waiting for the forward pass that never came.

Our lot looked like players scared to make a mistake, so passing the ball back to Viktor was the safe option.

New manager has to be optimistic and upbeat but saying a meal is prime steak when the customer has just been served a Poundland beef burger isn’t the way forward

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    WBA were more than happy to let us pass the ball sideways and backwards waiting for the forward pass that never came.

Our lot looked like players scared to make a mistake, so passing the ball back to Viktor was the safe option.

New manager has to be optimistic and upbeat but saying a meal is prime steak when the customer has just been served a Poundland beef burger isn’t the way forward
    Grist, I think you'll find that Richardson is an open attacking pressing Manager so hopefully we might finally see a home game actually 'start' with two up front.

Grist, I think you'll find that Richardson is an open attacking pressing Manager so hopefully we might finally see a home game actually 'start' with two up front.
    But currently he hasn’t got many open attacking pressing players.

He’s got crocks, journeymen and “ why should I bother” shoulder shruggers

But currently he hasn’t got many open attacking pressing players.

He’s got crocks, journeymen and “ why should I bother” shoulder shruggers
    I feel he has. From the midfield we have Odoffin, Lindsay and Rathbone as bad as Basil has played of late, some have forgot Green who can also chip in. It's not having two up front that has over exposed the middle trying to make that second forward.

The defensive schoolboy errors will still be there though

The defensive schoolboy errors will still be there though
    Yes Lembasika...get rid asap. We really are missing Blackett and Cam

Yes Lembasika...get rid asap. We really are missing Blackett and Cam
    Yes Limp Biscuit has to go

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast